Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 06:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Shittiest mixtape ever 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shittiest mixtape ever  (Read 6208 times)
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #35 on: October 17, 2005, 10:24:05 AM

Was trying to think of songs I'd put on such a tape over the weekend. Once I got past Celine Dion and Cher - that Kriss Kross song was the first thing I thought of.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #36 on: October 17, 2005, 10:51:06 AM

Was trying to think of songs I'd put on such a tape over the weekend. Once I got past Celine Dion and Cher - that Kriss Kross song was the first thing I thought of.

The key is the whole, not the individual songs.  I can think of plenty of shitty songs, just throwing them onto a tape does not mean I win.  Everyone should come up with a list, and winner gets 2 cool points!

GO!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #37 on: October 19, 2005, 11:30:54 AM

Wish You Were Here was handed from God's hands to Roger Waters' head, goddamnit.

Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #38 on: October 19, 2005, 02:26:51 PM

I was going to say that 311 is a good band, but then again, the only songs I heard, I got off the top ten list at the iTunes store and limewired, so there's no telling the mountain of garbage they were fished from.

Same thing with Depeche Mode.  I have their two greatest hits CD's and like most of the songs, but haven't heard any of their stuff outside of it.  It's hard to have that many CDs without churning out some shit.

I'm surprised nobody's nominated Weird Al yet.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #39 on: October 19, 2005, 04:22:23 PM

Don't you go fuckin dissin on Weird Al.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #40 on: October 19, 2005, 09:35:55 PM

I was going to say that 311 is a good band, but then again, the only songs I heard, I got off the top ten list at the iTunes store and limewired, so there's no telling the mountain of garbage they were fished from.

Same thing with Depeche Mode.  I have their two greatest hits CD's and like most of the songs, but haven't heard any of their stuff outside of it.  It's hard to have that many CDs without churning out some shit.

I'm surprised nobody's nominated Weird Al yet.

Never talk bad about Depeche Mode.  EVER.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Shittiest mixtape ever  
Jump to: