Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 12:20:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: There can be only one... naked man. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: There can be only one... naked man.  (Read 2438 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: March 01, 2005, 03:54:42 PM

Quote from: AP
Naked Man Threatens Neighbors With Sword

Mar 1, 4:09 PM (ET)

NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa (AP) - A man threatened his neighbors with a sword after they complained about him being naked in his front yard, police said. Curtis D. Rarick, 44, was charged with assault while displaying a dangerous weapon.

Rarick had been naked in his yard and became angry when neighbors asked him to put clothes on Sunday afternoon, police said.

He went inside and came back out with a 2 1/2-feet long sword and began threatening the neighbors, court records show.

He was released from jail Monday after posting $2,000 bond

If convicted, Rarick could face up to two years in jail and a $5,000 fine.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for March 7.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 03:57:07 PM

I wanna know the actual type of sword.

Not so excited if it's something like a Rapier....but a Two-Handed Sword, or Greatsword, or Zweihander...that would be hot.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 04:33:31 PM

I just pray it is a real sword, and not a metaphorical one.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 04:34:23 PM

I just pray it is a real sword, and not a metaphorical one.

Just like a Wu Tang song.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 06:18:01 PM

Don't you ever find stories that are naked chicks?

Where they aren't cutting off someone's wang.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 05:43:55 AM

I wanna know the actual type of sword.

Not so excited if it's something like a Rapier....but a Two-Handed Sword, or Greatsword, or Zweihander...that would be hot.

The article says it was 2.5 feet long...  Not even long enough for a longsword, unless the naked guy was also a midget.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: There can be only one... naked man.  
Jump to: