Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 03:21:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: There's been a schild sighting (was: Server having networking issues) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: There's been a schild sighting (was: Server having networking issues)  (Read 1186 times)
Trippy
Administrator

on: July 08, 2010, 04:03:11 AM

There's some sort of networking issue with the server at the moment. It appears as if GoDaddy's connectivity is freaking out. This is causing problems with Apache which is causing problems with MySQL so the forums keep going down. I'm going to sleep now so the forums may die again until I wake up and fix things  (in which case you won't be reading this until I'm awake again).
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 11:09:48 AM by Trippy »
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 07:14:08 AM

Ookii!  Wake up!  Something might happen!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 07:24:53 AM

On that note, I mentioned it privately and in web-based games, but I've been traveling around and super busy with work and chosen to fill my ample free time (read: none) with out of house activities since the only game I was playing was League of Legends and nothing was coming out any time soon that I cared about. I'll be back around "All the Time" TM sometime around GT5 or FFXIV unless the gaming industry decides to make me play something prior.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 11:08:53 AM

Things seem to be back to normal.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: There's been a schild sighting (was: Server having networking issues)  
Jump to: