Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:53:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Haven 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Haven  (Read 1544 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: July 12, 2010, 07:50:22 AM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1519931/

Not sure if i like this show having watched the first episode. Its like someone took Heroes, x-files, and Eureka and made a show. Though its kind of weak in most respects. The FBI agent is hot though. Emily Rose, she did the VO for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and such, also Cass from John from Cincinnati.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 07:55:30 AM

Hard to judge series on the first few episodes. When Fringe came out, I was very dismissive, thinking it was just an X-Files wanna be that would go nowhere. Well, it -was- an X Files wannabe, but it worked anyway.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 07:59:08 AM

Oh yeah, this one warrants at least a second episode.

However, this girl seems really accepting, and quite easily I may add, of the things she witnessed. And I don't really buy the local cop being the Scully to her Mulder. But that may be intentional.

EDIT: Oh god, totally forgot. This has Mr.Lahey in it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:42:48 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 11:37:25 PM

EDIT: Oh god, totally forgot. This has Mr.Lahey in it.

That was the most exciting part of the episode, seeing him for the first time.

Wasn't too impressed otherwise though I'll give it a few more episodes.
Lianka
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 10:36:35 PM

Hey, awesome.  It's filmed in Nova Scotia.  Soln recognized the bank in downtown Lunenburg in  the ads.  I guess I'll watch these to play the place recognition game!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Haven  
Jump to: