Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 01:27:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Get Kossar's Helm when you purchase Red Alert 3. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Get Kossar's Helm when you purchase Red Alert 3.  (Read 6810 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: September 19, 2008, 07:22:51 AM

Kossar's Helm are very rare helmets that players can obtain for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning only by purchasing Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (either the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Premier Edition, or the regular PC version of Command & Conquer Red Alert 3). Kossar's Helm will only be offered for a limited time inside Command & Conquer Red Alert 3. If you want to 100% guarantee this exclusive item, then we strongly reccommend you pre-order Red Alert 3. Don't risk missing out on this limited item for Warhammer Online! Watch or download the trailer below, read the history of Korsarrs Helm, and check out a few in-game screenshots.

LINKY

lol!

barrrrgggggggGGGGGGGGRRRRR!

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 09:07:55 AM

Wait, it lets you shapeshift into a White Bear?

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 10:24:53 AM

yep.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Mazakiel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 10:48:55 AM

I wonder how many times you'll actually get to do that. 
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 10:54:30 AM

I want the helm but I don't want Red Alert 3.  ACK!
Lum
Developers

Hellfire Games

Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 11:09:39 AM

Then you are wrong, because Red Alert 3 has AIRBORNE ARMORED BEARS.

this guy looks legit this guy looks legit this guy looks legit this guy looks legit this guy looks legit this guy looks legit
 this guy looks legit this guy looks legit this guy looks legit this guy looks legit this guy looks legit this guy looks legit
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 12:03:50 PM

lol...

I'm just soo burned out on RTS games. 
d4rkj3di
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 02:02:12 PM

Probably 2, just like the awesome Iolite Band!
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 05:43:54 PM

wat

It only works twice? Is this "WORKING AS INTENDED!"?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 05:55:05 PM

hm... I want to turn into a bear. But I don't want RA3, because RTS can die in a fire for all I care. Also, fuck EA.

Getting into combat breaks the enchantment. You can use the Call of the North ability once every hour. Its effect lasts 5 minutes.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:57:06 PM by Azazel »

AngryGumball
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 06:39:01 PM

wat

It only works twice? Is this "WORKING AS INTENDED!"?

And the affect goes away when you drink noggenfogger's elixir and if your a druid don't bother getting it, as it will break when you shift forms. :P AIMIRITE?
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 07:47:20 PM

hm... I want to turn into a bear. But I don't want RA3, because RTS can die in a fire for all I care. Also, fuck EA.

Getting into combat breaks the enchantment. You can use the Call of the North ability once every hour. Its effect lasts 5 minutes.

What is the point of making it work only once an hour if it is a visual effect not usable in combat?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 09:30:38 PM

Have you played World of Warcraft at all in, say, the past year?

FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 11:50:28 PM

No. I played for about 2 months in 2006, and hated it.

Azazel
Contributor

Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 12:39:56 AM

ok then. The point is that it's a piece of shiny. Like the many, many, various vanity mounts and pets you can get in WoW.

people like that kind of shit, because it's cool and fun, etc.

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 03:31:37 AM

Ya you can sell crazy crap on WoW for craploads of money.  I sold some firefly pet, that does nothing cept follow you around, I looted for like 1000gp.  Insane I tell you.
Koyasha
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 03:38:57 AM

I think the question was 'Why limit the fun on an item that provides zero combat advantage' and the answer is pretty much 'because we hate fun and put these things in only enough to get people excited about them'.

"Sir.  It's come to our attention that some of the players are having fun in the game with those amusing toys we put in.  They like them.  Should we make more?"  "NO!  Nerf the existing ones immediately!  We put those toys in to sucker them in, not so they can actually have fun with them!"

Just like Blizzard hates fun.  See: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=5462 (note the new line).  Ah, don't we all miss EQ where we could get illusion masks and potions and they actually put these things in that we could use without limit?  Say what you will, but they did not hate fun, back in EQ.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 03:41:31 AM by Koyasha »

-Do you honestly think that we believe ourselves evil? My friend, we seek only good. It's just that our definitions don't quite match.-
Ailanreanter, Arcanaloth
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #17 on: September 20, 2008, 06:28:20 AM

WTB Pre-nerf Guise of the Deciever.

Let's go camp Seb for hours for my Wood Elf crown parts!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Get Kossar's Helm when you purchase Red Alert 3.  
Jump to: