Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:07:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Knight Online 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Knight Online  (Read 2567 times)
Azazel
Contributor

on: September 15, 2007, 07:21:01 PM

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php

Just heard of this one. A friend of the wife's husband plays it. I have no interest in it, it appears to be a RMT-based PVP game. Free client, content, no sub, etc.

But hey, I thought I'd ask if anyone here knows anythng about it in case I ever get drawn into a conversation about it?

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 07:48:06 PM

If it is the same game as when I last checked it out, it was ~April 2004 and it wasn't alot of fun.  I whacked worms for about an hour and said "feh" and quit.
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 09:44:29 PM

I downloaded this a while I was waiting for WoW to come out.  Mistake.

AKA Gyoza
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 10:19:20 PM

Hopefully they have made some changes from when I tried it a few years ago in 'open beta', but the game was one of a crop of cheap korean games that got poorly translated english releases.  It lives up to the KMMO stereotype of being an unashamable grind right from the start.  One additional thing I remember was that you would set up a market stall to be able to sell items to other players, and would have to leave your character logged on to keep the stall active. The starter city was full of people in market mode to the point that targeting some npc's was difficult.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Knight Online  
Jump to: