Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Black Prophecy - (Reakktor Media) debut trailer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Prophecy - (Reakktor Media) debut trailer  (Read 93857 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #280 on: July 05, 2011, 06:15:45 AM

So, just because I keep my eye on this title:

Today we are providing a glimpse of what’s to come in the first add-on for Black Prophecy! One of the major highlights is the newest region Enzo‘s Enigmatic Emporium of Exotic Elegance, which is open to players at Level 15 and acts as the hub for new missions. It is also used by dubious dealers as a marketplace for goods of all sorts. "Inferno in Tulima" will be released in early July.

Ship loadouts and combat are about to become much more dynamic with the introduction of special abilities. New swappable Offensive, Defensive and Support abilities will allow pilots to further define their roles in each and every battle. Explosives experts can also rejoice as a valuable new weapon type will increase the flexibility and potential of the Explosives chain.

Another new feature in the Black Prophecy universe is bound sectors: Pilots play their way from one sector to the next. The passages to the next region are generally guarded by particularly strong opponents that can only be defeated by a powerful group. The Tulima sector will be the first to see this feature, with additional sectors following suit.

To improve communication between pilots, the message system has been completely revamped: Pilots can recognize their friends by their avatar and talk to them in a separate window. The new in-game e-mail system also permits sending items by cash on delivery to other players.

The epic story continues for both the Tyi and Genides as both inch ever closer to discovering the fates of their species. There are also now over 20 new missions and jobs available for pilots to improve their combat experience and immerse themselves further in Black Prophecy’s fascinating universe.

Some really stunning images here with this update ( Click me )

A run down of the new combat abilities.

Big ol Public test server patch notes:

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #281 on: August 30, 2012, 07:47:18 AM

Black Prophecy is shutting down? I was barely aware it had been launched!

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #282 on: August 30, 2012, 08:31:43 AM

I liked a lot about that game. But I also disliked a lot too. Especially the prices.

I think my major complaint was Instances, and lack of that wing commander feel.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #283 on: August 30, 2012, 08:49:25 AM

There's a slower more capital ship RTS-ey tactical version of the game I betaed for a night.  It was an empty playerbase though and a PvP-based territorial game so I stopped; no one to shoot at.  Anyways, it's not entirely shutting down I guess.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #284 on: August 30, 2012, 10:10:47 AM

I was in the beta and I didn't even know it had been released either. I guess I won't miss it.

calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #285 on: August 30, 2012, 10:23:24 AM

European games just don't work. *sigh*

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #286 on: August 30, 2012, 12:01:05 PM

When I got into the beta I thought it was that Austin-based game with space vampires and got kind of excited.  Then I realized it wasn't after playing for a few days.  It was okay, but not the Privateer / X3 I was looking for.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #287 on: August 30, 2012, 02:01:41 PM

This is where their efforts lay right now:
http://nexusconflict.gamigo.com/en/

I will say in short I loved the concept.  But they need a critical mass of testers.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Black Prophecy - (Reakktor Media) debut trailer  
Jump to: