Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:17:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Are you experienced? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are you experienced?  (Read 4708 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 07:47:36 AM

Starts off badly. I don't understand how taking a condom into a brothel is an inexperienced idea. I get that the idea is that a brothel takes money....but fuck, man. I never fuck strange without a wrapper. /That's/ inexperience. That's why my entire band had some sort of STD, but I do not.

Aaanyway. 82% I missed two meats, got my loins mixed up, forgot top sirloin was underneath(heh). Got the saw wrong!

Vehicles 5
Survival 5
Films 1
Science 1 (??)
Romance 5
Geek 5
Vocabulary 5
Sports 5 (??)
Cooking 3
Music 5 (of course)
Travel 1
Military 5
History 1
Society 5
When a woman asks what you do,  nevernevernever say accountant.
I found that misleading. I got it 'right', but it does say 'in a bar'. In a bar kind of assumes you're looking for a hookup, where honesty wouldn't be as important. However, experience has taught me: don't lie to women.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 07:57:10 AM

Starts off badly. I don't understand how taking a condom into a brothel is an inexperienced idea. I get that the idea is that a brothel takes money....but fuck, man. I never fuck strange without a wrapper. /That's/ inexperience. That's why my entire band had some sort of STD, but I do not.

You only need money because the condoms are included, newb.

A lot of good that whole band thing did for ya.  evil

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: January 24, 2007, 08:13:32 AM

Hmm...I got a 90. Not bad considering I literally had to guess on two questions because there was no question or picture, just A and B.

Vehicles 3
Survival 5
Films 5 (pretty accurate, I watch a ton of movies and know alot of weird trivial shit about movies. At least from say 1980 on.)
Science 3 (bogus bullshit right here, science has always been my strength.)
Romance 5
Geek 5 (this is right on.)
Vocabulary 5
Sports 5 (lol, I don't even watch sports games, my girlfriend knows more about football than I do. I do like some sports movies and watch some boxing though...)
Cooking 3
Music 5 (which is funny because I'm not a big music person. The only artist I follow regularly is Weird Al.)
Travel 3
Military 5
History 3
Society 5

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #38 on: January 24, 2007, 08:33:44 AM

You only need money because the condoms are included, newb.

A lot of good that whole band thing did for ya.  evil
Ahh, I see. And yes, a lot of good the band thing did. I've never visited a brothel or paid for sex. Why pay when you can get beautiful women who will do anything for free?
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #39 on: January 24, 2007, 09:21:20 AM

Got a rather lousy 60%. Unfortunately, the pictures didn't appear on about 6 of the questions. Also, I really don't care what your presidents looked like. I think I hit over 50% on the meat cuts though.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Are you experienced?  
Jump to: