Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:41:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: BoB kills Titan. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BoB kills Titan.  (Read 19003 times)
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #70 on: December 27, 2006, 04:39:09 PM

Ooh, a galactic war!  Sounds like fun!

Especially for the industrialists.

War profiteering FTW!
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: December 27, 2006, 05:42:09 PM

I'm looking forward to when fleet battles with dreads on both sides become the norm.  Oh what a lovely isk sink that willl be.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #72 on: December 27, 2006, 07:22:59 PM

So, what little corner of neglected space should we go hide in then?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: December 28, 2006, 09:46:53 AM

News from the IAC front: ISS parked a dread just a little too close to a POS bubble 2 days ago. Grand Theft Dreadnoght ensued. MC is pulling out of F4...and seemed to think ISS would be able to provide cover for them while they pulled down their POS. Grand Theft Amarr Large POS ensued.  Eailer today a ISS Dread that was MINING was also taken down.

I got my first kill mail on a ISS cruiser. Only taken...what, 7 months of playing and a 50 man gang to do it.

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #74 on: December 28, 2006, 10:59:26 AM

Only now do I regret not getting into weapons trade.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: December 28, 2006, 11:35:26 PM

Meanwhile in AZN....

Someone linked this in corp yesterday :P

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
Yoru

Reply #76 on: December 29, 2006, 01:39:03 AM

They're using their titan to mine.

Wow. Only in the BoBverse.
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: December 29, 2006, 08:35:58 AM

I'm not sure if they're using their titan, but they have sov. on ASCNs home system. 
Yoru

Reply #78 on: December 29, 2006, 12:34:10 PM

I'm not sure if they're using their titan, but they have sov. on ASCNs home system. 

Look at the bottom-right corner of the screen. That's a doomsday device icon. Only Titans can fit those, IIRC.
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: December 29, 2006, 01:15:10 PM

Question: how does one fit ships that can't dock? Did they have to put up a POS to put on those Miner Is?

Also, the Doomsday device icon wins for being... mean.
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #80 on: December 29, 2006, 01:20:53 PM

You can change fitting while in close proximity to a Carrier, Mothership, or Titan.  Not sure if you can do it if you're *in* one of those and you don't have another one close, but our carriers change gang modules and move fighters into their drone bays all the time.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #81 on: January 02, 2007, 11:27:37 AM

You can change fitting while in close proximity to a Carrier, Mothership, or Titan.  Not sure if you can do it if you're *in* one of those and you don't have another one close, but our carriers change gang modules and move fighters into their drone bays all the time.

--Dave

Dont forget Ship Maintenance arrays in POSes.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: BoB kills Titan.  
Jump to: