Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:02:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Foundations of Hope Online: Finally, a Christian Young Adult Fantasy MMO 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Foundations of Hope Online: Finally, a Christian Young Adult Fantasy MMO  (Read 16959 times)
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #35 on: January 30, 2009, 11:49:01 AM

All of you idiots who want to play carpenter are going to be sorely disappointed.  There have been millions and millions and carpenters before and after Jesus, and none of them could do anything more than make tables.  Jesus was a hacker, you don't nerf a class because of rumors about one dude who just happened to be one.  And yes, rumors, did any of you witness this hacking? I thought not.

And yes Lantyssa, I am starting my own religion, I'm just waiting on the cult robes I ordered from that infomercial to arrive.
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: January 30, 2009, 01:24:02 PM

Jesus started off as Carpenter but was the first on his server to unlock Jedi.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Evil Elvis
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: January 30, 2009, 02:38:13 PM

I thinking of rolling a Televangelist specc'd in Weightlifting, but I'm not sure I want to grind telephone book-tearing for faction.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #38 on: January 31, 2009, 06:19:36 PM

I'm waiting for the expansion which will add the Elvis impersonator & WWF fighter classes.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #39 on: January 31, 2009, 08:09:34 PM

I'm rolling whatever class this guy is...

Spoilered for NSFW language!!  He's boisterous. 

schild
Administrator

Reply #40 on: January 31, 2009, 08:51:02 PM

I'm rolling whatever class this guy is...

Spoilered for NSFW language!!  He's boisterous. 

Hey, it's my old friend.

Edit: Holy shit, 32,000 posts.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: February 01, 2009, 03:07:23 AM

That's actually a mission from the Vatican

A Vatican MMO would kick ass. 

To be fair "Angels and Demons" (which deals with Vatican politics and the Papal elections) is a FAR more exiting and better Dan Brown Book than "The Da Vinci Code", which I found pretty crap, even without all the blatant historical mangling he did in it.

As for this game I wish him well. There far too little independent gaming these days.

Hic sunt dracones.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #42 on: February 01, 2009, 05:54:54 AM

Yeah, I figured he'd been around the block here already... had to make sure to spread the good word though, in case anyone missed it.   awesome, for real
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: February 01, 2009, 06:45:18 AM

Well, if schild is gonna be that dude, I'm rolling as

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #44 on: February 01, 2009, 03:49:11 PM

I bags this preacher:

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Foundations of Hope Online: Finally, a Christian Young Adult Fantasy MMO  
Jump to: