Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:16:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: My free trial is activated, but I can't login 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My free trial is activated, but I can't login  (Read 9494 times)
Tragny
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 12:13:42 PM

Much appreciated, Geldon. Had zero problems getting an MMORPG.com registration and a trial code. Unfortunately, when I tried to sign up for PlayNC it seems something didn't take. I got a email to confirm my address, but when I try to log into the PlayNC site with the username and password I just created, it tells me it's unable to verify my account. I'm going to give it a little time and try to login then shoot off an email, I guess.

"Masturbation is a more rewarding pursuit." -- Evangolis
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 01:40:38 PM

Hm I think I'll do a digital purchase at $20 of CoV although it doesn't give me access to CoH i'm pretty much happy with my Mastermind atm. Just hit lv 28 and probably will slow down after 30 or at least that's what everyone in my supervillain grp telling me.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: My free trial is activated, but I can't login  
Jump to: