Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:16:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: NCSoft is Proud to Present.... DDO! (sort of) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NCSoft is Proud to Present.... DDO! (sort of)  (Read 8022 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #35 on: May 05, 2006, 05:14:07 AM

Anyway, the beta started the other day.  Anyone in?  I like NCsoft, for some reason.  I hope the game is good and does well.  They should really start offering something like Station Access.  They have enough games! 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Tisirin
Developers

Cartoon Network

Reply #36 on: May 06, 2006, 02:27:15 PM

Yes, we started closed beta on DR last week and will have it at the show, as well as the Player Meetup in Misson Viejo, CA on 5/13.  I can't say too much at the moment, but we're not going to be positioning it as a typical MMO, but more as part of our upcoming PlayNC suite of games.

If you're at E3, come down to the booth and check it out.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #37 on: May 06, 2006, 03:40:41 PM

I distinctly heard Tisirin say that there will be a PlayNC Access and it will be really inexpensive and every single game they publish will be offered.  Now, he sputter and disagree with me... but what does he know?  Does he live in my head?  DOES HE, I ASK YOU? 

No, really... it's a serious question.  Does he?   undecided

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: May 06, 2006, 04:21:02 PM

I distinctly heard Tisirin say that there will be a PlayNC Access and it will be really inexpensive and every single game they publish will be offered.  Now, he sputter and disagree with me... but what does he know?  Does he live in my head?  DOES HE, I ASK YOU? 

No, really... it's a serious question.  Does he?   undecided
It depends if he likes the landlady and his neighbors.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: NCSoft is Proud to Present.... DDO! (sort of)  
Jump to: