Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:32:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Guild Bank 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guild Bank  (Read 15238 times)
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #35 on: February 20, 2006, 11:06:58 AM

fabled food sounds like a fun idea.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 08:08:04 AM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #36 on: March 21, 2006, 08:42:54 AM

Ignoring the fact that the guild is dead...
Since the guild bank has been full, I have been selling my extra skill books on the broker.  This works so much better than the relying on the guild bank, I can afford all my adepts easily.

I propose we stop putting adepts in the bank.  Same goes with tradeskill books (most of them can be bought off the broker for a few silver)

I think the guildbank would be best reserved for Masters, collectables, requested tradeskill components, items not worth selling on the broker, reserved space for item transfers, stuff you "know" somebody with use, etc.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 12:29:41 PM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #37 on: March 21, 2006, 08:47:46 AM

I agree.  There is furniture in there that is supposed to go in the Guild House Cheddar was going to buy in Freeport, but I don't know if it actually got done or anything.  I think somone took it out but I have no idea if it was for the Guild House or if they just thought it was freebie stuff... maybe it was freebie stuff?  I'm on often during the day but I only ever see Haemish. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #38 on: March 21, 2006, 09:27:06 AM

I saw the furniture, but I didn't take it. I'll stop putting any adept books or crafting stuff in there.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 11:59:30 AM

I agree.  There is furniture in there that is supposed to go in the Guild House Cheddar was going to buy in Freeport, but I don't know if it actually got done or anything.  I think somone took it out but I have no idea if it was for the Guild House or if they just thought it was freebie stuff... maybe it was freebie stuff?  I'm on often during the day but I only ever see Haemish. 

Yeah, I got a house, I decorated it, I stepped back, and realized;  There was no fucking purpose in getting the God awful thing.  Basically it was a waste of status points.  If there is a method to transfer the house to someone lemme know and I'll give it to whomever. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 01:31:39 PM

Well, if you're not going to play anymore, Cheddar... could I have my shinies back?

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 01:48:22 PM

Well, if you're not going to play anymore, Cheddar... could I have my shinies back?

No.  I sold them and need to send you the monies... my bad.  I have not quit EQ2, just taking a break.  I did quit Shadowbane though.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #42 on: March 21, 2006, 01:55:03 PM

It's going to hurt when she clocks you upside the head.

"Me am play gods"
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #43 on: March 21, 2006, 01:59:06 PM

Somebody better Fraps that shit...

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #44 on: March 21, 2006, 02:09:47 PM

She wanted me to sell the shinies and send her cold hard cash.  Hell, I get nothing from doing it.  Why would she need to hit me upside my head?  shocked huh angry embarassed tongue cry evil rolleyes wink undecided :mrgreen: cool smiley NDA :-D

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #45 on: March 21, 2006, 02:15:45 PM

I thought "my bad" meant "my bad from selling the shinies." 

"Me am play gods"
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #46 on: March 21, 2006, 04:14:46 PM

No.  I sold them and need to send you the monies... my bad.  I have not quit EQ2, just taking a break.  I did quit Shadowbane though.

Thank you for selling the shinies and didn't I tell you to keep half?  I did.  You made me look hard and selfish when I'm really mushy and generous.   huh

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #47 on: March 21, 2006, 04:17:08 PM

Thank you for selling the shinies and didn't I tell you to keep half?  I did.  You made me look hard and selfish when I'm really mushy and generous.   huh

You cannot buy my love.  Do I look like a manwhore?

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #48 on: March 21, 2006, 04:19:24 PM

You could SO be bought.  What happened with Shadowbane?  Just a few posts ago you were still all shadowbane-y.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #49 on: March 21, 2006, 04:35:44 PM

You could SO be bought.  What happened with Shadowbane?  Just a few posts ago you were still all shadowbane-y.

I'll post my thoughts on the current state of the game by this weekend.  Indifference would be my best one word description.

hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #50 on: March 21, 2006, 04:39:07 PM

sometimes free means cheap at twice the price. just saying.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #51 on: March 21, 2006, 07:10:34 PM

I want to apologize once more for abondoning ship so abruptly. I'm hungry for teh console luvz. Twilight Princess was supposed to be released this month (but is again postponed to Holiday '06) and I guess I just can't take the black strap off my sleeve. Sigh.  cry

Does anyone have any interest in playing some really faggoty MMOG like Mystic Journey or something that has fairies and mermaids and unicorns? I need it. Bad.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #52 on: March 21, 2006, 07:52:55 PM

I apologize to everyone for missing gametime too. It's mostly because I've been prepping for a weekend of hardcore rock climbing.

I should be bact to some sort of regular type stuff shortly though.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #53 on: March 21, 2006, 09:32:50 PM

Signe I just sold your final shiny for... enough to make it worthwhile.  One day will you let me in on your secret?  It better not include Chinese farmers!

Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: March 22, 2006, 05:40:58 AM

I apologize to everyone for missing gametime too.
Echoing the sentiments above, I want to apologize too. I was very into EQ2, and thought it'd hold me for awhile. But I found out I'm still burned out from WoW. I think the game is great actually, a superior experience to WoW in many ways. But when I hit that one night two weeks ago where I just didn't feel like logging in, and decided to take a break to see what that meant, I found out.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #55 on: March 22, 2006, 06:46:25 AM

So go on, then.  What's the meaning of life?

Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: March 22, 2006, 07:25:36 AM

Cheese and Bacon.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #57 on: March 22, 2006, 11:42:08 AM

Cheese and Bacon.

Are you implying that Signe is a pig?

Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: March 22, 2006, 11:48:00 AM

Not at all. But maybe she should become one and eat a lot of cheese and bacon. I won't begrudge anyone who does.

Free hands and stones and houses of glass and all that.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #59 on: March 22, 2006, 03:34:26 PM

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women, of course!

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: March 22, 2006, 05:43:46 PM

Blissful ignorance of any such question :)
tkinnun0
Terracotta Army

Reply #61 on: March 23, 2006, 02:43:39 AM

To make yourself redundant.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #62 on: March 26, 2006, 12:25:12 AM

I apologize to everyone for missing gametime too. It's mostly because I've been prepping for a weekend of hardcore rock climbing.

If it makes you feel better there's only about 3 or 4 of us left playing at the moment.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #63 on: March 26, 2006, 06:05:24 AM

I'm still playing... just not for the last few days or so.  There was a whole new update thingy that no one even seemed to notice!

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #64 on: March 28, 2006, 05:30:27 PM

I noticed it when I logged in today.  :-D

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #65 on: March 28, 2006, 05:39:07 PM

Puzzle Pirates has poker now.  It's cutting into my EQ2 time.

"Me am play gods"
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Guild Bank  
Jump to: