Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:53:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Things fall apart. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things fall apart.  (Read 11041 times)
cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

Reply #35 on: February 20, 2006, 11:07:26 AM

I think I have a humorous screenshot of what I renamed their teamspeak channel though.

I guess that will have to do... :/

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

I am damn cute for a stubby shortling.

Reply #36 on: February 20, 2006, 12:03:59 PM

Wow...

I think I know some of these people.

I am Super, I am a Pop Tart.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: February 20, 2006, 01:29:16 PM

I can just picture the guy: short and fat with a crappy tattoo. He has one earring, and he drives a Mistubishi Eclipse.
So Eclipse drivers are like that everywhere?  I was wondering if it was just Houston.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 03:23:49 PM

I can just picture the guy: short and fat with a crappy tattoo. He has one earring, and he drives a Mistubishi Eclipse.
So Eclipse drivers are like that everywhere?  I was wondering if it was just Houston.

Is it one of those big hoop earings? Gold?

Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: February 21, 2006, 07:15:18 AM

Before listening to this, I assumed "whiney bitch" referred to the woman involved, but after listening, clearly the whiney bitch is Getcha.  At least I can listen to the woman's voice (although not the content) without cringing.
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: February 21, 2006, 08:31:33 AM

Nope... Getcha is the loud-and-angry bitch. There's a difference.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #41 on: February 21, 2006, 08:45:50 AM

I get a kick out of people who talk aggressively like that and then go into "I'm not yelling" mode. Ok, stop talking in your douchebag voice, then, sparky.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: February 21, 2006, 10:11:49 AM

I just listened to the rest of it.

How these people managed as long as they did is beyond me.

And I stand by my original post.  There is more than one whiney bitch here, and the whiniest is Getcha.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #43 on: February 21, 2006, 12:00:17 PM

I'M NOT FUCKING YELLING, THIS IS JUST THE KIND OF PERSON I AM!

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #44 on: February 21, 2006, 01:42:02 PM

I just listened to the rest of it.

How these people managed as long as they did is beyond me.

The same reason coke addicts are stuck in the filthy ass bathroom stall with some whiney, needle-nosed fucktard they'd normally never been seen dead with talking about Hitler and how the man's just trying to control everyone.

Because the whiney bitch has the coke.

cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

Reply #45 on: February 21, 2006, 02:18:37 PM

The same reason coke addicts are stuck in the filthy ass bathroom stall with some whiney, needle-nosed fucktard they'd normally never been seen dead with talking about Hitler and how the man's just trying to control everyone.

Interesting.. I always hung out with that guy because he was kinda interesting if you got to know him..

And he had coke..

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: March 01, 2006, 11:19:03 AM

That conversation has expanded my mind to all new levels of nerd-dom.
LadyGuardian
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: March 01, 2006, 03:58:28 PM

I'm surprised at myself for actually sitting through the whole thing since the early bits were just painful. It was quite the verbal trainwreck. I'm unguilded, though, and this didn't make me want to run out and get my 38 to 60 any faster.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Things fall apart.  
Jump to: