Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:23:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: New Toys! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Toys!  (Read 10118 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #70 on: December 28, 2005, 01:31:32 PM

For some reason,  I got alot of scarves this year.  Yes, scarves.  I mean, they're nice scarves that look good with my dress coats, but still.....

Scarves?  WTF.

I thought you were a guy?

Don't you wish you had been nicer to her?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: December 28, 2005, 01:40:54 PM

For some reason,  I got alot of scarves this year.  Yes, scarves.  I mean, they're nice scarves that look good with my dress coats, but still.....

Scarves?  WTF.

Don't you wish you had been nicer to her?
Err.  I guess.  I actually kind of wish I had been nicer to everyone.  Heart Heart Heart

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
WayAbvPar

Reply #72 on: December 28, 2005, 03:22:14 PM

Or poke out an eye with a pair of fingernail clippers after tripping over a doggie toy.

Or removing an eye with a rusty spoon after reviewing D*r*k Sm*rt's upcoming opus- "Voles Online".

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #73 on: December 29, 2005, 06:46:17 AM

Not only can you play on land, sea, air and space...now play in the new exciting underground tunneling action!

What? You don't get it? You fucking plebians just can't comprehend my genius.
Johny Cee
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: December 30, 2005, 10:32:00 AM

Scarves?  WTF.

Yes, I am a guy.

That's why I'm especially freaked out by getting a bunch of scarves.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #75 on: December 30, 2005, 10:53:23 AM

I got a really bitchin' top hat from my mother this year.  It makes me seven feet tall.  Haven't had the guts yet to wear it around town.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #76 on: December 30, 2005, 03:44:20 PM

All the coolest people wear them!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: January 01, 2006, 12:04:08 AM

I got a 30gb video iPod, which is great.  The downside is that trying to find a case for the thing is turning into a fucking campaign of epic proportions!  No one has any in stock, and finding something I like based on pictures on the internet is not how I want to do this.  Preliminary preferences are running to getting this case for my iPod.  Only thing I don't like is how none of the cases seem to have anywhere to keep the headphones at.  So that's another case/something I need to keep those from turning into a tangled mess inside the purse.

Also got the husband to promise to let me take some of my mad money and buy myself another LCD monitor so that I can really geek out and have two monitors running on my main computer.  I'm so looking forward to doing that just so I can run Photoshop and have all my tools on one screen while I work on the other.

Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #78 on: January 01, 2006, 03:34:33 PM

« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 03:36:42 PM by Righ »

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: New Toys!  
Jump to: