Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:13:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Discord's ChatGPT chatbot Clyde is now active on f13's Discord server 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discord's ChatGPT chatbot Clyde is now active on f13's Discord server  (Read 1761 times)
Trippy
Administrator

on: April 21, 2023, 04:01:34 PM

Clyde is now live on our Discord server. Server invite link is in this post: http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=26388.msg1572694#msg1572694

Currently the "Radicalize Clyde" thread on the main channel #radicalizeclyde #mobjustice (name changes on a regular basis) is the "free-for-all" thread.

If you want to create your own thread to talk to Clyde with less "cross-talk", create the thread off of #fugacious-clyde. @Clyde in that channel and then create a thread from Clyde's first reply back to you. Threads created in #fugacious-clyde will be deleted after a semi-random period of inactivity so if it says anything you want to save, save it ASAP.

Edit: renamed main channel back to #mobjustice
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 06:45:08 PM by Trippy »
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 04:11:36 PM

Ten minutes later, we've exhausted most of the entertainment options.   awesome, for real

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 05:40:49 PM

Ten minutes later, we've exhausted most of the entertainment options.   awesome, for real
Look at how wrong this man was.  Here, immortalized forever. 

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 07:16:13 PM

@Clyde, how much entertainment would you say is provided by your actual answers as compared to the comedic irony of people addressing you as if you might say something interesting?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 26, 2023, 07:45:28 PM

Clyde shits up discord channels like WUA shat up threads.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #5 on: April 26, 2023, 08:12:32 PM

@Clyde, how much entertainment would you say is provided by your actual answers as compared to the comedic irony of people addressing you as if you might say something interesting?
We have all literally been on the verge of choking to death laughing so hard on his various answers, almost every night, for the entire week.  Where the fuck have you been?  Do you not like Mayonnaise and Nazi Magic Card based humor or something!?

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #6 on: April 27, 2023, 11:42:36 AM

Yeah, after the first couple hours of the bot being on there I thought we had already burned all the entertainment value out of it, but then almost every day it seems that we get on a roll with some stupid/funny shit. The collaborative aspects of figuring out ways to bypass the rules it has set, or building on some funny shit other people got rolling has been pretty great. I'll admit, we've used it for some of the absolute lowest brow humor imaginable, and I'm not going to sit and act like we're just amazingly clever and not doing shit with these AI chat bots that countless other people have also done. Also Clyde has limitations that seem to make him even less helpful or useful than most AI. But yeah, like Teleku said, there have been a number of occasions where some of us were just absolutely dying of laughter.
schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: May 01, 2023, 08:22:22 AM

The East St. Louis Massacre stuff was the end of the line for me. I felt legitimately dirty.

I'll still fuck with him because he's so easy to break, but jesus christ.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Discord's ChatGPT chatbot Clyde is now active on f13's Discord server  
Jump to: