Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:20:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Mmm... found beer... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mmm... found beer...  (Read 844 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: August 30, 2005, 08:29:13 AM

Quote from: WPRI
Liquid that poisoned man's beer bottle was caustic

SOUTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. A South Kingstown man who became ill after he drank from a beer bottle ingested a caustic liquid.
Police say the liquid that sent Michael Darigan to the hospital last Sunday resembles lye.

Lye is a highly concentrated solution of potassium hydroxide or sodium hydroxide. It's often found in commercial drain and oven cleaners.

The 53-year-old Darigan found the bottle along his jogging route last week.

Sergeant Thomas Owens says there's no evidence suggesting Darigan was personally targeted.

Local police sent two bottles of the liquid to the state Department of Health for testing.

Darigan's wife has said her husband began vomiting immediately after drinking from the bottle. Darigan remains hospitalized.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 09:00:50 AM

File under 'just desserts'? My singer used to jog and once found a pair of sneakers. He took them and got a foot fungus. We felt he totally deserved it for being stupid.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 01:36:24 PM

File under 'just desserts'? My singer used to jog and once found a pair of sneakers. He took them and got a foot fungus. We felt he totally deserved it for being stupid.

Now that's good... a drummer I could understand, but a singer?

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 06:20:21 AM

He was the missing link. Couldn't adapt to modern society, paid his rent in fish (I'm not lying). He's on the record book for taking down one of the top ten deer in NY...rambo style (charging in with shotgun). My best friend from childhood until the band split.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Mmm... found beer...  
Jump to: