Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 05:57:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Memorial Day Offer from CoH 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Memorial Day Offer from CoH  (Read 2617 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: May 26, 2005, 06:53:43 PM

You can invite a friend to try CoH free, for two weeks.  You could win a CoV beta, too.  Whoopee.  Anyway, I got one of these emails if anyone wants it.  I'm sure everyone still subbed got one, too,  so there should be a few to pass around.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 07:21:50 PM

I got one if anyone wants the two weeks.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 12:04:32 AM

So same as the V-Day one?

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 05:38:43 AM

So same as the V-Day one?

I don't remember the particulars of the Valentine's Day thingy.  You can't use it on existing accounts and it's good for 2 weeks.  If you want it, PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you. 

You ask too many questions.  You're lucky I'm not a G-Man or I'd suspect you of something nefarious and probably have you killed.

schmoo
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 06:03:38 AM

I got one too, if anybody wants it.

What’s better than gaming over a holiday weekend? How about recruiting a new friend into City of Heroes and showing them the ropes as a veteran player? Not only will you witness joy as they first exercise heroics along the streets of Paragon City™, but you’ll qualify yourself for one of 20 available City of Villains closed beta spots! Your friend will thank you for the great fun and free game download, and you’ll thank them for this limited time opportunity to become one of the first individuals to experience the amazing stand-alone sequel, City of Villains (see  www.cityofvillains.com  for details about the game).

No purchase is necessary by contest entrant to participate. Here is what contestants must do in order to enter. Simply forward this email with the below 14 day free serial code to someone who will use it within the next 30 days. If after the 14 day free trial period, the new account created with the code rolls into a minimum one-month paying subscription, you’ll be automatically entered to win! Please keep in mind that the serial code can only be used once by a single individual – so we recommend not sending it to multiple people simultaneously hoping that one of them will take advantage of this offer. Choose the lucky person wisely!

Help me win a closed beta slot, and use this code!!  Come on, it's a free game download!!!

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 06:18:32 AM

You're only entered to win if they turn it into a paid sub.  God... if I get an extra beta place I'll give it to you, just to save you the embarrassment of going all beggy again in public.  So pathetic.   rolleyes

schmoo
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 12:08:20 PM

Oh sorry, forgot the sarcasm tags. tongue

Although, if you DO happen to get an extra closed beta spot...  wink
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 01:44:44 PM

Yup, sounds the same as the Valentine's Day thing.

And no thanks, my account is still active.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Memorial Day Offer from CoH  
Jump to: