Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:23:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Blade runner 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blade runner 2  (Read 7475 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: March 06, 2015, 07:11:00 AM

Also, here's the part where I admit to never having seen Blade Runner.  Good, is it?

It depends heavily on which version you see and what your tastes are. I personally would recommend the "Final Cut".

Blade Runner is basically a noir set in a dystopian future. It has probably some of the best production design of any science fiction movie ever made. The world is utterly believable and I'd love to see other movies in that world that aren't necessarily direct sequels. Harrison Ford's acting in it is passable but he is outshone in my opinion by other actors in the movie, specifically Rutger Hauer as the main villain. The movie can be somewhat slow, so don't go into it expecting action.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Mac
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: March 06, 2015, 08:05:16 AM

Bladerunner 2: a completely unnecessary movie that will be a pile of shit.

They will CGI the fuck out of everything and it wil suck.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: March 06, 2015, 09:09:54 AM

Little late on this response, but I think it is worth mentioning:  I don't think the Indy 4 script was significantly worse than the other Indy movies.  George Lucas' ability to execute that script?  Orders of magnitude worse. 

Indy IV was directed by Spielberg.  Lucas just interfered and kept giving the script to different writers.

Heh, fine...I had actually forgotten that.  But you could say much of the same things about Spielberg anyway. 

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Blade runner 2  
Jump to: