Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:47:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Field-Agent Locator LFG Tool 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Field-Agent Locator LFG Tool  (Read 6174 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: September 07, 2012, 09:58:11 AM

Segoris was kind enough to remind me about this LFG mod.  Pretty much have to be using this right now to find groups as other games have leeched the playerbase for the time-being.  An FC version will be released 9/11/12.  But for now, use this.  And yah, this was too important to bury in the 'useful information' thread.

http://www.secretui.com/downloads/info52-FieldAgentLocatorAddOn.html

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 02:04:12 PM

I'm really looking forward to the official LFG tool.  I'll be on much more once that is in place. 
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 12:11:57 PM

This LFG mod has been saving my evenings of late.  Typically there's no more than 20-30 people on it (granted I play kinda odd hours) but those 20-30 people are more than willing to help most times.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Field-Agent Locator LFG Tool  
Jump to: