Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:52:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Reaper 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reaper  (Read 3383 times)
Triforcer
Terracotta Army

on: March 16, 2009, 06:16:05 AM

Its back after nearly a year off the air.  Only 13 episodes though, first two aired earlier this month.

This show is too good not to get cancelled.  Ray Wise's devil is robot jesus  Ohhhhh, I see.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.  This is the truth!  This is my belief! At least for now...
Ashamanchill
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 09:57:54 PM

Thank fuck.  I'm glad to see the last three episodes haven't jumped the shark.  I was afraid that was going to be the case.

A poster signed by Richard Garriot, Brad McQuaid, Marc Jacobs and SmerricK Dart.  Of course it would arrive a couple years late, missing letters and a picture but it would be epic none the less. -Tmon
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 05:16:53 PM

Thank fuck.  I'm glad to see the last three episodes haven't jumped the shark.  I was afraid that was going to be the case.
Major necro incoming. Sorry for that.

I just made the terrible mistake of watching all episodes of reaper, hoping that there would be a wrap up in the final episode.

Well, of course there was none.

Now I am pissed. Why can't American TV shows not at least finish their story arcs when they are getting canceled.
 Tantrum

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:04:57 PM

Now I am pissed. Why can't American TV shows not at least finish their story arcs when they are getting canceled.

Yes, I still bear the scars from EZ Streets.
jason
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 04:51:46 AM

Mostly because they get cancelled after they wrap production for the season, or too close to the end.  Shows that get the ax early enough usually do try to do some sort of plot cleanup.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 07:40:02 AM

Mostly because they get cancelled after they wrap production for the season, or too close to the end.  Shows that get the ax early enough usually do try to do some sort of plot cleanup.
That is why I hate cliffhangers.

I would laugh if "Private Practice" would gets cancelled, though.

Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 12:27:52 AM

Alive!!! IT IT ALIVE!!! DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Just started season 1 ep 4.

this is making working out of town for a week plus Wonderful

I am digging this

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 09:04:08 AM

edit: fuck you 0.0 DPS Sad Panda 0.0 DPS
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:19:31 AM by Der Helm »

Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 09:08:09 AM

I've googled this and can't find any verification. Have you got a link?
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 09:45:19 AM

I think he meant he's streaming and is reviving the thread, not that the show itself is back.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 10:48:45 AM

Ahh stupid me saw his message and saw "season 4" not "episode 4."
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 08:51:33 PM

Thread necro,  sorry about raising false hopes.

I haven't owned a TV in many years and due to that I have some big blindspots when it comes to shows like this.  This is great, kiss the damn girl arleady though.

*edit*  whoever is playing the Devil, my god he is awesome. Recognize the face, can't place him though.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:03:10 PM by Fraeg »

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 11:35:23 PM

He has some experience doing that. He already played a demonic entity in Twin Peaks!  awesome, for real
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 05:20:26 AM

I think he meant he's streaming and is reviving the thread, not that the show itself is back.
Don't tell me that was not intentional. If I could punch people in the face over the internet, now would be the time.
Fucker.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Reaper  
Jump to: