Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:45:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Selling ASUS Xonar Essence STX for cheap 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Selling ASUS Xonar Essence STX for cheap  (Read 1178 times)
Logain
Terracotta Army

on: May 25, 2012, 07:22:25 AM

3rd fucking time I've posted this. Computer keeps crashing.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Anyways, I am selling an Asus Xonor Essense STX for $100 or whatever highest bid is. From what I've seen prices on the internet seem to range from $170-200. Reviews seem to suggest it is 1 badass of a card and one of the best if you are an "audophile" and have some awesome studio headphones to go with it. It's got 2 6.5 jacks, a 3.5 jack and an spdfi jack whatever the fuck that is. I am missing the box and the driver's CD. Too much drink and vodka and things go missing.

Edit: Wanted to add a link to the newegg page.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132010&Tpk=asus%20xonor%20stx

Picture of contents:
I have the card(obviously), the green, red and white adapter, the "we are awesome" booklet to the left, the black thing in the bag, the gold pin, and the starter guide. Would just need to download driver's and you'd be good to go.

The card is brand-new. I stuck it in my computer and realized I didn't have the power to run it and it crowded my beastly video card which sent it's temp skyrocketing so I promptly removed it. So, it's brand new. Very gentle handling in and out. 2 6.whatever jacks, 1 3.whatever jack, and an spdfi jack, whatever that is. The card itself is very cool looking, though you don't see the inside of your case a lot anyways. Like I said $100 or whatever the highest bid is. Send me a message and we'll figure out a way to get in touch with eachother. The higher the offer the better, remember! There are poor college students who need to buy truckloads of ramen, you know! Oh and btw I am in the DFW area of Texas so if thats convenient to meet up, cool, otherwise shipping is good.

Keep in mind the card requires a 4-pin power connector all by itself, its a power hog, and is a relatively beastly sound card. Make sure you fit the power requirements or you may find yourself buying a new PS as well. This is a monster, top of the line video card, just not the type of card that would be my first choice.

Oh, and you can trust me. You probably don't recognize my name because I hardly post at all. I've been lurking since the days of lmt, taxi to victory and all that. I was like 18th to register on this site, and have lurkd most of the diaspora. If that isn't enough, I don't know what is.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:24:05 AM by Logain »
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 07:51:28 AM

I can pay you via Western Union. Do you ship to Nigeria?

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
Logain
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 08:30:47 AM

Send it via money-gram, using a secret question/answer that we will determine at a later date, and once I have the cash I will send it wherever you like Mr. Nigeria.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 02:56:59 PM

Bump this thread in 2-3 months and I'll give you a shout.   awesome, for real
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Selling ASUS Xonar Essence STX for cheap  
Jump to: