Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:22:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: In Science News: North Korea Perfects Nuclear Fusion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: In Science News: North Korea Perfects Nuclear Fusion  (Read 1522 times)
K9
Terracotta Army

on: May 12, 2010, 03:02:30 PM

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 03:15:40 PM

In other news, Serek Dmart is an excellent game designer and manager.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 03:51:54 PM

Yeah...I'm gonna go ahead and...not...believe that...
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 04:34:29 PM

No, they totally did it.  It was their wish after finding the Dragonballs.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 04:36:53 PM

I can't help but think of the scene from Ironman 2 where the North Koreans are testing a powered armor suit they created, and getting some equally funny mental images over this.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 06:37:07 PM by Teleku »

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 04:52:03 PM

As much as I am going to dismiss this as a propaganda ploy by Elvis Kim, who the fuck knows what N.Korea does over there.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 05:05:40 PM

Anyone who wants to spend a few minutes on Google maps?

AKA Gyoza
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 05:17:18 PM

I'll believe this when night-shots from satellites of NK show something besides a dead zone with one pinpoint of light (Pyongyang) in the middle.  Nowhere else on the planet can you so easily pick out a political boundary based on nothing else.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 05:26:24 PM

I can't help but think of a movie I haven't watched yet. tongue

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Morat20
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 05:38:45 PM

Yeah...I'm gonna go ahead and...not...believe that...
It's true. It turns out that Kim Jong-il's ego reached densities that had previously only been theorized at, it ignited a fusion reaction in his skull. Jubilant North Korean scientists are using it to roast marshmellows, while he learns how to harness his fusion death glare to turn upon his enemies.

American scientists, in response, have begun experimenting with Bush and Cheney, reading them Fox news stories from 2002. Unfortunately, they have yet to establish a sustaining chain-reaction, and their most promising succeess merely had Dick shoot George in the face with what researchers described as a "A really nasty look, like he'd stepped in dog poo".

Meanwhile, the Germans have managed to get to engineering break-even working with a Hasselhoff reactor, the resulting recoverable electricity is enough to power the moniter looping through images of his performance at the fall of the Berlin Wall. There is high hope he will be able to power his own jacket as well, by this time next year.

Efforts to use William Shatner have been largely unsuccessful, for reasons unknown.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 09:48:26 PM

Denny Crane!

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: In Science News: North Korea Perfects Nuclear Fusion  
Jump to: