Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:33:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Despicable me 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Despicable me  (Read 1488 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: July 11, 2010, 09:07:30 AM

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 10:31:46 AM

IT'S SO FLUFFY!!

Mom took the kids to this so I don't have an excuse, but I might just go anyway.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 10:38:47 AM

IT'S SO FLUFFY!!

Mom took the kids to this so I don't have an excuse, but I might just go anyway.

There are some really good belly laughs in this. I would recommend going and seeing it, in 3d even (Due to the minions at the end, stay for credits).

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 01:16:09 PM

IT'S SO FLUFFY!!

There are some really good belly laughs in this. I would recommend going and seeing it, in 3d even (Due to the minions at the end, stay for credits).
Appearently there is some kind of Mobile App that interacts with the end credits sequences.  I have no idea what it does tho.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 02:55:03 PM

It translates what they're talking about. Total gimmick, but cute anyway.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 07:41:24 PM

Really enjoyed this. The animation is great and there are some pretty damn funny parts (the joke about the former name of the Bank of Evil was genius).

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 07:04:16 AM

This movie was really entertaining and the 3D was REALLY good (and I hate the new 3D trend). It did make me want to see a Spy vs. Spy movie though...

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 12:02:54 PM

Saw this the other night in 3D.

Cute but not memorable.  Had a few laughs in it.  Was obviously made with merchandising in mind. 

I was entertained but wished I had waited to see it off of netflix.  The 3D really didn't offer much of value.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Despicable me  
Jump to: