Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:55:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Book 8 Preliminary Release Notes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Book 8 Preliminary Release Notes  (Read 14175 times)
Jamiko
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 01:55:10 PM

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 02:21:57 PM

# In an effort to reduce some of the inventory space concerns the following have had their stack sizes increased.
# Most food items now stack to 50.
# Minstrel’s Lute Strings now have a stack size of 50
# All reputation tokens now stack to 100.
# Traveling Rations now stack to 100.
# All crafting-related ingredients (and components) now stack to 100.
# All new optional crafting ingredients stack to 100.
# All craftable morale potions, power potions, and cure potions now stack to 50.

YAY!

When fellowship loot rules allow for rolling on keys, only players who have not added the key to their keyring will see the roll option.

Turbine is smert.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:23:47 PM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 02:28:20 PM

# In an effort to reduce some of the inventory space concerns the following have had their stack sizes increased.
# Most food items now stack to 50.
# Minstrel’s Lute Strings now have a stack size of 50
# All reputation tokens now stack to 100.
# Traveling Rations now stack to 100.
# All crafting-related ingredients (and components) now stack to 100.
# All new optional crafting ingredients stack to 100.
# All craftable morale potions, power potions, and cure potions now stack to 50.

YAY!

x2!
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 08:10:59 AM

2 things:

1.  I think most of the raid angst is a function of the difference in gear quality pre and post moria for raiders vs/ crafted gear.  In SOA crafted gear was almost, but not quite as good as instance/raid gear.  In Moria instance gear is currently light years ahead of crafted gear.  I liked the old way better and I think if they went back to that model a lot of these arguments would disappear.

2.  Any idea why they are now making me remove my lothlorien rep jewlelry in the moors?  Is there a reason for this?  It is incredibly annoying.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: June 29, 2009, 08:18:02 AM

2.  Any idea why they are now making me remove my lothlorien rep jewlelry in the moors?  Is there a reason for this?  It is incredibly annoying.

My guess, they haven't had time to look at how this new, more powerful items unbalance the PVmP, so its simply removed for now opting to stick with the most recent balance pass.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Book 8 Preliminary Release Notes  
Jump to: