Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:42:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Long shot but... Vanguard Trial anyone? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Long shot but... Vanguard Trial anyone?  (Read 10079 times)
Kageru
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 12, 2010, 10:47:17 PM

Such a dreadful game. Making huge promises and delivering an empty shell. Game systems that don't provide any fun and huge maps with nothing to do in them. It would be kinder if the people still playing just let it pass away peacefully.

Is a man not entitled to the hurf of his durf?
- Simond
Kovacs
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 11:48:05 AM

I'm not sure why you would think the 4 people who still play this game have any say in the matter.
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 01:25:13 PM

Yeah the game was terrible all-around.  Though I have to disagree with WAR's classes.  I thought they were rather bland with the one exception of the Warrior Priest.

I dunno, I really liked the Witch Hunter, looked pretty cool and was fun class to play once you got crit capped since you could basically Burn Away Lies any class and just run away laughing :)

Witch Hunter also had some awesome names for their abilities. Such as Burn Away Lies.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

God Save the Horn Players
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Long shot but... Vanguard Trial anyone?  
Jump to: