Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:54:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Internet Spaceship Jihad Online - Join f13 posters in Eve 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Internet Spaceship Jihad Online - Join f13 posters in Eve  (Read 100602 times)
Mnemon
Terracotta Army

All this swearing upsets me. I'm sensitive.

Reply #280 on: January 28, 2010, 09:02:43 AM

Still, I intend to give Eve a try at some point.. so once the dust has settled and you are not in "lockdown for war" maybe make a recruitment thread with the new reality.

Well, we're going to be space-poor pvping types now, but I would suggest to the rest of the corp that now is a very good time to be more liberal in accepting F13 posters again. After all, we're no longer fighting The Great Struggle, and spies don't matter a fuck when we hold no sov!

Funny you say that. I got the game and jumped into the F13 channel and the first thing somebody said was "well it would be kind of dumb if you were a spy ..."
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #281 on: January 28, 2010, 09:12:10 AM

And boy did I love saying it.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Hic sunt dracones.
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #282 on: January 28, 2010, 09:28:55 AM

Wait, we are allowed to talk in the f13 channel?
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #283 on: January 28, 2010, 03:31:28 PM

Why wouldn't you be allowed to talk in the F13 channel?

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #284 on: January 28, 2010, 04:46:40 PM

I think he is unironically saying noone talks there.

Maybe he should just grow a pair and join us :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #285 on: January 29, 2010, 06:19:51 AM

You have six posts in two months and every single one is in this thread.  I wouldn't hold my breath.

lol, hopes stymied again!  FWIW, I read the war thread incessantly, I'm just not a forum-posting kind of guy.  But I understand that the focus is F13, and just reading does not an F13-er make.  Not to worry, thanks anyway.  :)

It's probably more fun to shoot us anyway, so just move near Syndicate and remain unaligned!

Witty banter not included.
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #286 on: January 29, 2010, 06:31:42 AM

I think he is unironically saying noone talks there.

Maybe he should just grow a pair and join us :)

Indeed I was.

Maybe they'll drop and I'll join you guys again. It depends on where you go next. The big fleet fights thing never was my cup of tea.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Internet Spaceship Jihad Online - Join f13 posters in Eve  
Jump to: