Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:45:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Epic Mount quests 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Epic Mount quests  (Read 11712 times)
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: October 27, 2008, 02:28:27 PM

Druid's regular flight form has always just been trained.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: October 27, 2008, 02:53:39 PM

This is probably why nobody wants to be your friend.
Before the achievement system, the only way to get someone to spend time in an old dungeon was to pay them and even then it had to be some serious change if you could even come up with a figure.  I had a hard enough time getting guildmates to run Strat and other similar dungeons when they WERE the top end of game instances, much less now that they are obsolete and even less people do them anymore.

I've never had any trouble with this. Of course being a reformed catass I know and have helped a lot of people who play way too much and thus are around to help with whatever I need within a day so of my needing to do it. When I wanted to do my paladin's mount quest I just jumped onto a vent server and said "anyone up for getting me my mount?" and had it done right then and there. What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful.

I don't care one way or another about the changing of the quests though. I enjoyed that they were there because I'm an achiever type and so the quests appealed to me but I can see how they would be annoying to others.
Koyasha
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: October 27, 2008, 03:17:10 PM

I don't mind if people can get the mounts without doing the quest that much, but I -would- like to see some kind of 'shiny' for those of us who have done the quests.  Especially for alliance Paladins and all Warlocks.  Blood Knights have their shiny, which is one of the damned coolest tabards in the game.

-Do you honestly think that we believe ourselves evil? My friend, we seek only good. It's just that our definitions don't quite match.-
Ailanreanter, Arcanaloth
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #38 on: October 27, 2008, 04:31:47 PM

Yeah, giving Alliance paladins a tabard or something would be nice, especially considering what a giant fucking pain in the ass it was compared to the Horde version.

God Save the Horn Players
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #39 on: October 27, 2008, 05:51:03 PM

Give them a cross.  Grin

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: October 27, 2008, 06:09:39 PM

To bear?

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: October 28, 2008, 02:33:48 AM

Really?  I'm pretty sure I remember some travelling all the hell over the place to get it, but it was only a couple months after launch, maybe the memory is worse then I think.
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 02:38:57 AM

Really?  I'm pretty sure I remember some travelling all the hell over the place to get it, but it was only a couple months after launch, maybe the memory is worse then I think.

Launch? We are talking flight form here, not aquatic form which you appear to be thinking of.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Epic Mount quests  
Jump to: