Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:40:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Good Spirit, Poor 'Execution' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good Spirit, Poor 'Execution'  (Read 2195 times)
climbjtree
Terracotta Army

on: October 07, 2008, 05:01:01 PM

This is ridiculous.

Link.
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 07:46:34 PM

No shit it's ridiculous.  The cheerleaders pretending to be the other team were trying to steal their mascot.  This is Texas, rustlin' will get you shot mighty quick.
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 09:27:05 PM

A) Texas
B) High school cheerleaders

It's like some sort of intelligence double negative.  And no good can come of it. 

That said, it's toy guns, and I don't think they're literally advocating violence.  People need to loosen up a bit.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 11:23:51 AM

To be fair, I've known some really smart cheerleaders.

I'd say it's more kids producing skits without any (thinking) adult supervision.  I've been in groups of honor students who made some really stupid stuff, it just didn't go beyond our classes.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 10:54:32 PM

You are all missing the key point: the other cheerleaders were the Roughriders.  awesome, for real

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 01:02:42 AM

To be fair, I've known some really smart cheerleaders.

Are any single, live in Austin and not a member of the B Squad?
Bungee
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 03:04:04 AM

Isn't that a little too much "Rah-Rah" for a joke even I would pull off in a similar situation?

After all, I think the cheers (although not completley on purpose) meant those gunshootings as more of a mataphor than a "we are going to KILL ALL OF YOU FUCKERS!!!!" message.

Freedom is the raid target. -tazelbain
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 04:02:29 AM

That's hilarious.  Like Cadaverine says, some people are too uptight.

I also can't help notice that all the fat girls in that picture have been placed in the "opposition's" squad.  Nicely played, image-conscious teenaged girls, nicely played...

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 06:10:02 AM

You are all missing the key point: the other cheerleaders were the Roughriders.  awesome, for real

They from Saskatchewan or Ottawa?

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 02:07:15 PM

The answer is obvious, they are Roughriders... not Rough Riders.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Good Spirit, Poor 'Execution'  
Jump to: