Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:44:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: G13 Buff Monster Ate Me 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: G13 Buff Monster Ate Me  (Read 4377 times)
jlwilli5
Terracotta Army

on: September 18, 2008, 12:06:25 AM

its true...its true....WTF?!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 12:38:35 AM by jlwilli5 »

Target Erukul 

EvE:
      Lukure
      Karsys
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 04:12:01 AM

lol.. I thought the invisible monster things went away in MMOs a long time ago. Ah old school MUD mechanics, nice to see you out there still.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 04:57:20 AM

Is Spazziest Runepriest a class ?

Is it balanced ?

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 07:16:45 AM

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 07:31:54 AM

I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but I'm looking at that screenie and suddenly wanting to play this game.  Is there another thread around here with more screenshots?

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 07:42:45 AM

I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but I'm looking at that screenie and suddenly wanting to play this game.  Is there another thread around here with more screenshots?

And that's exactly what I was referring to when I said that Age of Conan needs a different GUI so bad.
Those thingies alone can make thousands of people buy games (or have them drop it after 30 levels due to killer dullness).

Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 09:17:10 AM

Is Spazziest Runepriest a class ?

Is it balanced ?

HI

YES

HELLO

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
jlwilli5
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 09:44:11 AM

lol.. I thought the invisible monster things went away in MMOs a long time ago. Ah old school MUD mechanics, nice to see you out there still.

I have a feeling it was due to me having insane amounts of buffs.
  I remember thinking to myself shortly before this happened, "Holy crap I got a lot of buffs"
  Wish Id got a screen shot of guild chat when I told everyone I was just taken out by G13 Invisible Buff Monster the Sesame Street Hit Man
  Much hilarity ensued.

Target Erukul 

EvE:
      Lukure
      Karsys
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 12:58:15 PM

Yeah, pretty much everyone was like, "You are saying words that do not fit together."

By the way, the spazziest runepriest liked to run ahead and dive into piles of mobs that had nothing to do with the PQ we were doing, it was exciting.

God Save the Horn Players
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 03:20:57 PM

Speaking of odd stuff... A weird fucken thing happened to me today... as I was running around Altdorf (the market to be precise) I heard someone say "I hate this city, I can barely see where I'm going" in a very voice-com'y way, like someone had recorded a placeholder NPC line with a standard mike and it had (accidentally...?) been left in. Anyone else heard this, or am I going insane? swamp poop

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: G13 Buff Monster Ate Me  
Jump to: