Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:09:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Epic is on Steam (as of today) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Epic is on Steam (as of today)  (Read 2330 times)
schild
Administrator

on: March 17, 2008, 01:01:59 PM

World-renowned developer Epic Games makes its debut on Steam today, delivering the award-winning Unreal and Unreal Tournament franchise to Steam gamers everywhere.

The Epic hits now available on Steam include the debut classic Unreal Gold, Unreal 2: The Awakening and the Unreal Tournament series: Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition, Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition, and the recently released Unreal Tournament 3, which has shipped over a million copies to date. For the ultimate Unreal experience, nab the Unreal Deal Pack, an incredible value at just $59.95.

To celebrate the launch, all of Epic’s games on Steam are available for 10% off their regular price (offer ends March 24).

So that's that.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 01:02:44 PM

Unreal 2: The Awakening
Unreal Gold
Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition
Unreal Tournament 3
Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition

Individual price $94.75
Package price $59.95

limited time discount - $6.00
Cost to you $53.95

That's a hell of a deal.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 01:23:28 PM

If only I had any interest in playing any multiplayer FPS other than TF2.   undecided

Though I can still see myself going back to UT2K4 for some Onslaught every now and then.  And it'd be nice if I didn't have to wrangle 5 install discs to do it.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 06:53:47 PM

You didn't buy the DVD SE? For shame. ACK!

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Epic is on Steam (as of today)  
Jump to: