Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:13:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Guitar Hero 3 Launch Party w/ The Sex Pistols and and Party afterwards 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guitar Hero 3 Launch Party w/ The Sex Pistols and and Party afterwards  (Read 2649 times)
schild
Administrator

on: October 30, 2007, 07:11:45 AM

Guys. I was invited to this but I don't live ANYWHERE NEAR Hoxton Square, London.

Sigh.

Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 08:38:00 AM

Guys. I was invited to this but I don't live ANYWHERE NEAR Hoxton Square, London.

Sigh.

That's why they sent an invite, they knew.

HAMMER FRENZY
Contributor

Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 08:46:50 AM

I was invited too. I told them to suck an egg. I don't hang out with losers.  Ohhhhh, I see.

My Genesis games... LET ME SHOW YOU THEM!
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 09:16:53 AM

I made sure to invite people I KNEW wouldn't come to my wedding so that I would get the gift, but not have to pay for their dinner.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
HAMMER FRENZY
Contributor

Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 09:22:09 AM

Man, when I get married I hope all the people I invite show up. Cause there is gonna be such an absurd amount of booze and fantastic Mexican food. Ha, if Schild goes, he is going to eat himself to DEATH.  awesome, for real

schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 09:22:58 AM

Man, when I get married I hope all the people I invite show up. Cause there is gonna be such an absurd amount of booze and fantastic Mexican food. Ha, if Schild goes, he is going to eat himself to DEATH.  awesome, for real

Not if I drink myself to death first!
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 09:41:25 AM

They were also family on the wife's side, so I didn't really want them to show up... but I wanted an extra gift!

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Special J
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 10:18:41 AM

Ahhh. The unvitation.
HAMMER FRENZY
Contributor

Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 10:20:45 AM

Man Schild... I am serious. I better have to order people to carry you out and send you home in a taxi. If you don't pass out and party like crazy at my wedding I will be very upset!  angry

WayAbvPar

Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 03:45:02 PM

Ahhh. The unvitation.

He is marrying Sue Ellen Mischke!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 08:02:00 PM

They have these things called aircraft nowadays.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
schild
Administrator

Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 08:03:53 PM

Really? And what does one do with these crafts of air?
Righ
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 08:36:10 PM

One flies to exclusive shindigs and reports on them for the Internets.

Velorath
Contributor

Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 09:01:39 PM

Really? And what does one do with these crafts of air?

Unless they can take you about 30 years back into the past when the Sex Pistols might have been worth seeing, I'm not sure what the point would be.
Righ
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 09:21:26 PM

Did you see the Sex Pistols 30 years ago? I think I'd rather see them today.

Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 11:07:02 PM

My mexican co-worker said at his wedding they bought a whole cow (chopped up already) and cooked it overnight IN THE GROUND.  He said it was fantastic.

I expect nothing less.

Azazel
Contributor

Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 04:16:04 AM

A Mexican Hangi?

That's some good eating if you've ever had the chance.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Guitar Hero 3 Launch Party w/ The Sex Pistols and and Party afterwards  
Jump to: