Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Any worthwhile FREE MMOs? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any worthwhile FREE MMOs?  (Read 21434 times)
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: May 30, 2008, 12:17:18 AM

There are literally hundreds of pirate lineage 2 servers

At the risk of asking a question I shouldn't probably ask, how does one go about getting on these?

Google "Lineage 2 Private Servers"?

God knows they are out there en masse.

Why you'd ever want to put the time into googling it is beyond me..

Course some people would say the same about my EQing..

Thanks (sarcasm noted)

Perhaps I should have been a little more specific, do I need a genuine retail client (which I have already) and are there any servers people would recommend?
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #71 on: May 30, 2008, 12:36:55 AM

Not sure if a patched retail clients or not, we always had to download the c4 client and then edit the .ini file, most severs had strict "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO PATCH THIS CLIENT" instructions.

Theres an l2toplist website, check out the ones at the top of the list, servers that just launched have the best populations, as they generally start to stagnate and people move on to another new server in a few months.

If l2paradise is still around, they've always been fairly stable.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: June 05, 2008, 07:01:53 AM

photek
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: June 05, 2008, 07:03:50 AM

Everquest 2 right now. I'm not sure if its for new subscribers though, but its definitely worth it if you have missed it somehow.

http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=13353.0

"I recently went to a new doctor and noticed he was located in something called the Professional Building. I felt better right away"
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Any worthwhile FREE MMOs?  
Jump to: