Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:59:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: The Holy Trinity 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Holy Trinity  (Read 29725 times)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #105 on: January 12, 2008, 06:27:42 AM

In my group's mage's defence, it was  ACK! o'clock in the morning and the taproom door had just previously been kicked open by a marauding band of cut-throats, bandits and other ne'er-do-wells who were now standing around the small room and demanding the inn's takings.
To be fair to me, also contained within the small room were the rest of the adventuring party, a couple of unconscious-from-the-turnip-cider locals, and the innkeeper's wide & daughter (both being held hostage by the aforementioned thugs).

Luckily we managed to pull off some amazing heroics to (mostly) protect the innocents in the room, and my cleric was also pretty much fireproof to boot (being a priest of the Dwarven god of the Forge had its perks).

That's why you kill the lights and go in with night vision goggles and supressed Seburo J9ses. Nothing fucks up a cutthroat's day like a dime-sized entry hole from some hot 4.6mm APDS.

This actually happened in one of my AD&D campaigns.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: The Holy Trinity  
Jump to: