Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 11:10:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  Recent Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

on: May 02, 2024, 08:56:35 PM 
Started by Velorath - Last post by Tale

on: May 01, 2024, 10:31:39 PM 
Started by Velorath - Last post by Velorath
Worth noting for the people here that aren't on Discord, a lot of us there watched and loved this series.

on: May 01, 2024, 07:52:04 PM 
Started by Hoax - Last post by Trippy
Basically frees up build diversity -- no longer need to have some way of dealing with armor (usually armor strip).

on: May 01, 2024, 04:34:46 PM 
Started by Reg - Last post by Khaldun
Have you played the games? I mean, shit, by Fallout 4 + Fallout 76, if you're into lore, you know a HUGE amount about the pre-Fallout world, including a substantial amount about the war itself as well as Vault-Tec. They're not remotely mysterious in a general sense.

on: May 01, 2024, 09:17:22 AM 
Started by Reg - Last post by eldaec
The Vault Tec reveal, if it's the one I'm thinking of, has been a fan theory for decades. And Vault 31 made perfect sense? At least if you think like Vault Tec. It was really one of those "wow, of course Vault Tec would do that!" moments for me.

It's fine as a fan theory. It makes sense. It just doesn't seem like the sort of thing protagonists or the viewer should ever actually know.

As well as the bomb thing, I'd much prefer buds buds being something created by scientists in an early vault 31 generation who then manipulate 32 and 33.

The world before should remain strange and unknowable. I much prefer the pov in fallout remaining limited. I don't like knowing the idiots who created it all.

on: April 30, 2024, 04:35:27 PM 
Started by Reg - Last post by Samwise
Yeah, I picked up the original on Steam for a couple bucks since the show got me curious about the setting.

on: April 30, 2024, 01:18:50 PM 
Started by Reg - Last post by Threash
New Vegas actually hit its peak after the show, not when it launched.

on: April 30, 2024, 12:31:12 PM 
Started by Reg - Last post by Reg
The series' success has given the Fallout games a tremendous boost in popularity. New and freshly resurrected how-to guides are popping up everywhere in my YouTube timeline.

on: April 30, 2024, 09:52:43 AM 
Started by Reg - Last post by Samwise
My interpretation was that they'd more likely be instigating shit behind the scenes (a la Cambridge Analytica) rather than being the ones to actually drop the bombs, in which case they wouldn't necessarily be able to control the exact timing, but the Shady Sands thing certainly shows that they would have had the capability to act more directly if the indirect approach was taking too long.  Seems deliberately ambiguous, but I don't think it matters that much; their overall agenda is more important than the specific sequence of historical events that got everyone where they are.

on: April 30, 2024, 06:49:37 AM 
Started by Reg - Last post by Threash
Also Vault Tec said they would do it if necessary, that's not to say that they definitely did. I would have imagined Barb being so high up the chain would make sure her kid was safe before dropping the bombs.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
f13.net  |  Recent Posts