Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:54:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: A skank after my own heart. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A skank after my own heart.  (Read 10871 times)
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #35 on: May 13, 2005, 03:07:33 PM

You really feel sorry for a little twat that could buy and sell your ass? You are a better person than me.

Shockeye, if you don't read, how can you tell if a story is funny enough to post here? Is that why you use TeamSpeak? So you won't hafta read all that chatting? Aren't you reading RIGHT NOW?

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
schild
Administrator

Reply #36 on: May 13, 2005, 03:28:39 PM

As much as I agree with most everything else you said, I can't go so far as to call anyone a piece of meat. Kind of makes me feel sorry for people like that when others see them that way. I'd rather not.

You should really see the live action Great Teacher Onizuka from Japan. You'd love it, and before you ask - yes, it's related to your comments.

As for Shockeye reading. He has a seeing-eye robot. Only for reading. It sits on his right shoulder like a parrot and screams profanities at the townfolk.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #37 on: May 13, 2005, 03:43:48 PM

You really feel sorry for a little twat that could buy and sell your ass? You are a better person than me.

Hmm....I'm not for sale?

Seriously though, is that what the irritation with people like her is about? Envy?

All I was saying is that everyone's human and has some worth. I gotta respect at least that. Have you ever tried to just see the world through someone else's eyes? Could be a friend, or a random person on the highway. Maybe someone on television, or someone you walk by in the mall, or even someone you hate. Nobody is just "that" or just "this" (i.e. Paris isn't just a piece of meat).

Anyways, I'm going overboard here, and that's more than I cared to explain.
As much as I agree with most everything else you said, I can't go so far as to call anyone a piece of meat. Kind of makes me feel sorry for people like that when others see them that way. I'd rather not.

You should really see the live action Great Teacher Onizuka from Japan. You'd love it, and before you ask - yes, it's related to your comments.

I'll try to check it out.

/googling
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #38 on: May 13, 2005, 03:49:09 PM

What episode should I be looking at Schild??

edit: nm, you said live action

edit: Read a little on it.

Well, I've never cosplayed, and I'm not sure what it has to do with my comments (that I'm a former delinquent asshole, trying to be a nice guy now?)...But you're right. I'd probably like it. And I hate anime.

I think you've been waiting for a reason to suggest me that.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 04:21:58 PM by Stray »
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #39 on: May 13, 2005, 05:34:07 PM

Shockeye, if you don't read, how can you tell if a story is funny enough to post here? Is that why you use TeamSpeak? So you won't hafta read all that chatting? Aren't you reading RIGHT NOW?

I have a program that reads all text on the screen to me. While I lay on the couch. And I'm using dragon naturally speaking to dictate my response because typing is too much effort for me as well.

Pass the chicken wings and sticks of butter, please.
Pococurante
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: May 13, 2005, 06:01:08 PM

Kinda like Keanu Reeves.

I agree with you.  Have since he fucked up Carlin's comeback role in B & T.

But.

The perfect role for him - stiff & poorly delivered lines are exactly right for the role of a blasted vet trying to remake himself into what we now call the greatest generation.  But then I'm very fond of vineyards so my definition of romance is suspect.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #41 on: May 13, 2005, 09:23:12 PM

In case you can't get enough of Ms. Hilton:

Paris Hilton Touts Spicy Burger in TV Ad
MaceVanHoffen
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: May 14, 2005, 12:15:45 AM

But.

The perfect role for him - stiff & poorly delivered lines are exactly right for the role of a blasted vet trying to remake himself into what we now call the greatest generation.  But then I'm very fond of vineyards so my definition of romance is suspect.

Glad to see someone else liked A Walk in the Clouds.  One of Keanu's better films.  Though while I can see the stiff part, I've never really understood why people think the poorly delivered part.  Keanu's done a lot of films that I think he's pretty good in.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #43 on: May 14, 2005, 01:12:02 AM

For the record, I would not "hit that", that meaning Paris Hilton.

I have an illogical bias against blondes.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #44 on: May 14, 2005, 02:30:48 AM

I like all girls except Asians (Not a racist thing. I'm part Asian myself. I just feel a little weird around them.....Like I'm dating my mother). How's that for illogical bias?

I bet I end up marrying one.
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: May 14, 2005, 11:49:54 PM

I'm with Strazos. Red heads and brunettes. Race doesn't matter.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: May 15, 2005, 12:04:03 AM

I'm with Strazos. Red heads and brunettes. Race doesn't matter.

I will third that. For some reason blondes naturally gets points off from me, maybe because it's so overdone.

As far as Paris Hilton goes, part of the problem with celeb culture is that people who hate some celebs are still letting themselves be defined by that. In a way it's an admission of the awesomeness of celebs. To me Hilton is just someone I see on TV occasionally. I've never met her and never will, nor have I watched anything she's in, I really don't give a shit about her one way or another. She doesn't deserve her money but that can be said for a ton of people. She's not worth getting angry about or even thinking about, it's just a waste of time. It's like people who define their musical taste as disliking pop - just like what you like and leave it at that.

Her sister is better looking than her anyway.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #47 on: May 15, 2005, 12:45:44 AM

For more points against Paris:

I may not be a big boob guy, but something is better than nothing.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: May 15, 2005, 08:43:35 AM

At least shes honest

schild
Administrator

Reply #49 on: May 15, 2005, 08:52:19 AM

If she was honest she'd be topless and have "I have no brain" written across her chest.
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: May 16, 2005, 08:17:24 AM

Thats on her undies.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #51 on: May 16, 2005, 12:26:41 PM

She's a piece of meat.

I wouldn't say that. Push comes to shove, I might actually have sex with a piece of beef, if forced. Paris Hilton? She doesn't have enough money to me listen to her fake an orgasm.

voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #52 on: May 16, 2005, 12:29:41 PM

She's a piece of meat.

I wouldn't say that. Push comes to shove, I might actually have sex with a piece of beef, if forced. Paris Hilton? She doesn't have enough money to me listen to her fake an orgasm.

Especially when your wife does it for free.

\rimshot

(sorry, it's the nicotine withdrawal)

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
WayAbvPar

Reply #53 on: May 16, 2005, 12:31:27 PM

"I ALWAYS notice that bored look in their eyes!"

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
SnotBag
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: May 16, 2005, 04:35:27 PM

If Shockeye is so adverse to reading why has he had so many jobs at bookstores? Does he just like to hang out with liberals that much?

I've seen him read, he owns a great deal of books. I've known him to not sleep or eat for days while on the Internet (pre wife and children). Wednesday's he wouldn't miss 90210 though!!!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 07:00:31 AM by SnotBag »
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #55 on: May 17, 2005, 01:16:16 AM

Not only is she proud to act like a complete retard, she also seems to think she's better than everyone at the same time. Meat? That's a compliment to her. I think she's ugly, air headed and a waste of paper when tabloids decide she's worthy of a page.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #56 on: May 17, 2005, 09:52:19 AM

Nix, your avatar looks EXACTLY like this dude I used to get weed from. I shit you not.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: A skank after my own heart.  
Jump to: