Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 12:54:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Funny picture thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 459 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Funny picture thread  (Read 3882205 times)
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #3220 on: December 19, 2009, 04:11:20 PM

Are you kidding?  That kid is showing up at school with a shaved head tomorrow.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #3221 on: December 19, 2009, 04:38:57 PM

That pic is awesome.  Though while I love all the funny facebook photo's, I always have to wonder if any of them are actually true and not faked, heh.  I kind of hope that one was fake just because that's a really fucked up thing to do to somebody, no matter how pissed you are.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #3222 on: December 19, 2009, 07:46:34 PM

The biggest win was at the bottom.

"I heart facebook like you heart cock". Still makes me chuckle.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #3223 on: December 19, 2009, 08:06:04 PM

So fake it hurts.

V-card is virginity. Pretty sure only girls use the expression (at least I hope so).
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #3224 on: December 20, 2009, 12:48:58 AM

So fake it hurts.

V-card is virginity. Pretty sure only girls use the expression (at least I hope so).
I assumed that she probably "played the V-card" in an attempt to win points with him, as in, I'm a virgin, but i might let you do me, kind of thing.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
schild
Administrator

Reply #3225 on: December 20, 2009, 01:48:32 AM

I kind of hope that one was fake just because that's a really fucked up thing to do to somebody, no matter how pissed you are.

No, it's not. If that's not fake, that girl is a sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

And her school deserved to know.

High School: Take No Prisoners.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3226 on: December 20, 2009, 04:44:23 AM

What the hell is wrong with being a slut ?

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3227 on: December 20, 2009, 05:23:40 AM

That pic is awesome.  Though while I love all the funny facebook photo's, I always have to wonder if any of them are actually true and not faked, heh.  I kind of hope that one was fake just because that's a really fucked up thing to do to somebody, no matter how pissed you are.

I'm guessing you're an only child.   There were many, many moments I would have done something similar to my sister growing up, and I'm the oldest.   The revenge tactics from younger siblings against older ones are even more cruel and calculated.  Hormones + siblings close in age + high school angst = bad ju-ju. 

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #3228 on: December 20, 2009, 08:21:10 AM

Herpes at 15.  Among other things.

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #3229 on: December 20, 2009, 11:05:34 AM

I'm guessing you're an only child.   There were many, many moments I would have done something similar to my sister growing up, and I'm the oldest.   The revenge tactics from younger siblings against older ones are even more cruel and calculated.  Hormones + siblings close in age + high school angst = bad ju-ju. 
No, I had an older sister actually.  We had our share of sibling fights and bouts of revenge, but you still need to keep things proportional.  That's the type of shit right there that can lead to teenage girls killing themselves.  If he wanted to fuck her over like she did him, he could have just passed the note to his parents.  I'm sure she'd be grounded for longer than 3 months, and the nature of the issue could remain private.  As it is, that's dangerous to do because she's looking at a huge amount of social derision (since society remains fucking hypocritical and backwards), which is hard to handle at that age.

Basically, this:

Though I'm a bad person because I still think that image is fucking hilarious.  Just saying that's a dangerous game to play, especially in proportion to what she did to him.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #3230 on: December 20, 2009, 02:23:55 PM

No, I had an older sister actually.  We had our share of sibling fights and bouts of revenge, but you still need to keep things proportional.  That's the type of shit right there that can lead to teenage girls killing themselves.  If he wanted to fuck her over like she did him, he could have just passed the note to his parents.  I'm sure she'd be grounded for longer than 3 months, and the nature of the issue could remain private.  As it is, that's dangerous to do because she's looking at a huge amount of social derision (since society remains fucking hypocritical and backwards), which is hard to handle at that age.

While I see the difference between high school now and the overarching effects of spreading the word about someone more comprehensively over the 'net, kids these days seem to offer it up as the new excuse. Fuck you, most kids if not all were bullied by others - only our parents taught self sufficiency rather than dependency.

and on a lighter note, she got BURNED

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #3231 on: December 20, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Most young people just don't seem to have the concept of consequences for their actions.  I heard something somewhere not too long ago, on ESPN radio of all things, that really stuck with me:  People don't understand that while they DO have freedom of expression, they DON'T have freedom from consequences.
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #3232 on: December 20, 2009, 06:31:59 PM

That's because they rarely have to pay those consequences anymore. 

Failed the test because you didn't feel like studying and instead sat around texting all night?  Don't worry, mommy and daddy will complain and you'll pass class anyways.

Got drunk and let your friends take pics of you flashing your tits?  Put it on Facebook and laugh about it.. until it causes problems then complain that it happened in the first place.

Parents don't enforce boundaries on their children because that might "stifle" them, which causes serious problems down the line when those kids hit college and/or the work force.

waffel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3233 on: December 20, 2009, 06:32:49 PM

You guys know that this is a HOOKUP list - that she hasn't hooked up with anyone on this list? This is just things she would let the person do IF they hooked up.

Are you going to seriously sit there and say you guys weren't making mental lists just like this in highschool? "I'd nail her, I'd eat her out, I'd maybe finger her" etc etc.?
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #3234 on: December 20, 2009, 07:00:32 PM

You guys know that this is a HOOKUP list - that she hasn't hooked up with anyone on this list? This is just things she would let the person do IF they hooked up.

Are you going to seriously sit there and say you guys weren't making mental lists just like this in highschool? "I'd nail her, I'd eat her out, I'd maybe finger her" etc etc.?

Two things.

First, mental lists and writing it down like a shopping list are not quite the same.

Second, who's to say she had not hooked up with anyone on that list? There are names crossed off.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #3235 on: December 20, 2009, 07:37:43 PM

That's not what we're talking about, if you're addressing what Rhyssa and I said.

The action/consequence that she and I are talking about is that kids brother posting that scan on facebook.  Or at least that is what I was talking about.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #3236 on: December 20, 2009, 07:44:59 PM

Maybe for revenge she can poison him.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #3237 on: December 20, 2009, 07:49:44 PM

There are lines crossed out with dates.  There is also one with the addendum "He ate me out! AWESOME!"

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #3238 on: December 20, 2009, 08:03:14 PM

Back to pictures...

Funny?  Or Cute?

Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #3239 on: December 20, 2009, 08:31:39 PM

Both and kind of sad.

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #3240 on: December 20, 2009, 09:51:02 PM

"As long as I keep the mask on I won't be a virgin until I'm 35"

MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #3241 on: December 20, 2009, 10:27:36 PM

Obviously papa Stormtrooper managed to reproduce.  Unless he's corrupting a nephew/younger sibling.

On the list thing: This coming generation has a different concept of privacy than we do.  Not that the post in question isn't a huge privacy violation, just that they take it for granted they're living in a goldfish bowl.  Things like this just drive it home for them.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #3242 on: December 20, 2009, 10:32:28 PM

Obviously papa Stormtrooper managed to reproduce.
Papa stormtrooper is obviously 48

Quinton
Terracotta Army

is saving up his raid points for a fancy board title

Reply #3243 on: December 20, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

On the list thing: This coming generation has a different concept of privacy than we do.  Not that the post in question isn't a huge privacy violation, just that they take it for granted they're living in a goldfish bowl.  Things like this just drive it home for them.

Yeah, this continually blows my mind -- it's not that they're unaware of the privacy implications, it's more that they just don't care.  I'm not sure it bodes well, with our ever-more-intrusive government and the world of "well if you aren't guilty you have nothing to fear."
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #3244 on: December 20, 2009, 11:41:20 PM

Yeah, this continually blows my mind -- it's not that they're unaware of the privacy implications, it's more that they just don't care.  I'm not sure it bodes well, with our ever-more-intrusive government and the world of "well if you aren't guilty you have nothing to fear."
I really don't want to continue the discussion (no matter how much I'd like to respond to many posts) because it will just lead in to politics and massive thread derail.  However, I'd say this a bit different.  This was a private written piece of paper hidden in her room.  Like a journal.  It isn't like she sent nude pics of herself to her boyfriend over the internet and was shocked they got posted on the internet.

-Stephen Colbert
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #3245 on: December 21, 2009, 12:55:11 AM

Eh, 15 years ago the kid would've just photocopied it and distributed it around the school - the chick was a cunt to her brother and he got revenge, that is timeless.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #3246 on: December 21, 2009, 12:58:57 AM

No, it was a spat between siblings.  She got him grounded for 3 months because he had a 12 pack of beer in his closet.  He retaliated by exposing to her peers that in between being cute and innocent she has literal plans to gargle a bunch of cocks.  Everyone is all shocked and shit, but that's not unusual for kids, especially siblings.  My sister and I were absolutely fucking monsters to each other.  If I had an outlet like the internet today, I can see doing something similar after we've had one of our knock-down-drag-outs. 

Hopefully everyone involved learned a thing or two.
The brother should have learned that hiding beer in the closet isn't smart (and especially don't let the sister know about it)
The sister should have learned that if you're going to pull something like that, make sure you don't have anything you want kept secret (or at least no actual fucking evidence lying around where he can find it.)
And the classmates should have learned that if they touched that shit they should probably get tested.

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #3247 on: December 21, 2009, 02:34:27 AM

Hey! Remember when this thread was about funny pictures?

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #3248 on: December 21, 2009, 02:44:57 AM

Hey! Remember when this thread was about funny pictures?

Woo, a return to pictures, and a funny one at that.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #3249 on: December 21, 2009, 03:12:39 AM

Ackbar meme has gone commercial. Get the kids, I'll be in the car.  awesome, for real

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #3250 on: December 21, 2009, 09:46:16 AM

Awesome... with Caffeine!  awesome, for real

Hic sunt dracones.
Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #3251 on: December 21, 2009, 11:42:31 AM

There are like 15 of those by the same guy, they're all quite good.

schild
Administrator

Reply #3252 on: December 21, 2009, 05:48:31 PM

Ackbar meme has gone commercial. Get the kids, I'll be in the car.  awesome, for real

Are you getting in the car because of the lion?
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #3253 on: December 22, 2009, 12:38:44 PM

My Christmas present labels this year

(No, I'm not very good at the photoshop, but it doesn't show too bad when printed)

NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #3254 on: December 22, 2009, 03:13:34 PM

You should be banned for that.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 459 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Funny picture thread  
Jump to: