Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 01:52:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: My Steam Icon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Steam Icon  (Read 1667 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

on: December 30, 2010, 03:02:15 PM

It is pinned to my bar thingy, and it's the Borderlands icon; can be seen in some of my recent desktop shots.  I don't know how to fix this.  I'm done trying and I'm also done pretending it doesn't annoy me.  I also don't want people to think I like Borderlands that much.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 03:38:42 PM

That happened to me, turning the computer all the way off while I went with Ingmar to see his parents seemed to make it stop displaying as Majesty 2 for me. I dunno what causes it, I wish I did!

God Save the Horn Players
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 08:00:17 PM

Delete the shortcut, make a new one, put it back in the spot? Or check properties > Icon?

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 08:08:36 PM

What Azazel said. Should fix it.

This reminds me of my Chrome bookmarks all having the wrong website icon all of a sudden out of the blue. They have slowly been correcting themselves.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 08:40:26 PM

Maybe I wasn't sticking my tongue out at the correct angle, but I unpinned it and repinned for the win.  I had done this before but it worked this time.  I was even taking screenshots of it, which is a pretty good way to make things work.  Actually I think what worked this time was that I went through the All Programs menu and pinned it from there, where previously I was using the running client to pin to taskbar.  OK, dumb thread, move along.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: My Steam Icon  
Jump to: