Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:38:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Bat country members and leaders (FYI) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat country members and leaders (FYI)  (Read 2534 times)
Alillus
Terracotta Army

on: November 17, 2011, 06:49:03 PM

My in game name is Alillus i've had to take some time off from eve due to IRL drama, hopefully i can return at some point in time. and i'd like to appoligize in advance knowing i may or may not have posted this in the wrong area but didnt want it to get lost in the forums.

found out in mid october that i may be the father to a 4 yr old little girl ive met once the day before court. so i had to let my account lapse due to keeping my budget as low as possable.
apparently my ex from almost 5 years ago got her kids taken away from her by srs ( her family belives shes on meth and possably  other drugs. ) and from my understanding are looking to place the little girl with the paternal father. if i hadnt shown up in court she would have went up for adoption so waiting on the dna test results should know something after thanksgiving. so untill things in the real world equalize i may not be on eve for a while. hopefully everything works out but who knows ( might even end up selling my account, not sure about it yet though) farewell for now. but hopefully not to long cause i need to blow some shit up for some stress relief.

long live goonswarm and Bat country !!
Gets
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 09:39:14 PM

Totally fine, dude.

Good luck with everything.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 12:44:43 AM

Whoah.

Well, good luck with it all, and feel free to drop in and out of corp as and when you need light relief.  Souncds like you may be a little pre-occupied though...

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Bat country members and leaders (FYI)  
Jump to: