Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:18:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cute Pictures thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cute Pictures thread  (Read 1018689 times)
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1400 on: August 27, 2012, 09:04:58 PM

Nice marmot.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #1401 on: September 03, 2012, 11:18:34 AM

2 hamsters, 1 wiel

2 hamsters having fun (at least I hope so, could be a horror trip too)

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
Mosesandstick
Terracotta Army

Reply #1402 on: September 03, 2012, 11:32:10 AM

I wish I could do that.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1403 on: September 03, 2012, 12:56:20 PM

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #1404 on: September 04, 2012, 06:08:05 AM

That's the smallest, cutest deer I've ever seen.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1405 on: September 04, 2012, 09:00:08 AM

It's reassuring that there's still so much cute in the world during such a nasty election year.

Minvaren
Terracotta Army

Reply #1406 on: September 04, 2012, 09:51:28 AM

"There are many things of which a wise man might wish to remain ignorant." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
pxib
Terracotta Army

Reply #1407 on: September 04, 2012, 02:37:37 PM

That's the closest she's allowed to get to actually tasting the rabit.

if at last you do succeed, never try again
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #1408 on: September 04, 2012, 02:42:50 PM

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #1409 on: September 04, 2012, 02:59:02 PM

I hope this ends well...

rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #1410 on: September 04, 2012, 11:19:52 PM

they're going to die a meaningless death.
often times if you let a pet cat out, they'll spend time hunting and bringing back the trophies.
a friend mentioned he gets around a dozen dead rabbits a month.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1411 on: September 05, 2012, 02:03:13 AM

We took a half feral cat when I was a kid and he used to hunt mice (which we had a lot of since we lived in the woods), kill them, skin them and set them on my mom's pillow.  It was very sweet but not cute.

calapine
Terracotta Army

Reply #1412 on: September 05, 2012, 04:34:59 AM

they're going to die a meaningless death.
often times if you let a pet cat out, they'll spend time hunting and bringing back the trophies.
a friend mentioned he gets around a dozen dead rabbits a month.

Re: picture: The caption said the cat adopted the chicks. Hopefully the mother instinct prevails of the hunter one.

Re: hunter-killer-cats: Most outdoor cats do that, yeah.
Caught my last cat of 12 years eating a mouse inside the house: I approached him and he obviously thought I was about to take his prey away. Which resulted in the most cat-unlike growl-sound I ever heard of him. No the usual hissing he did when fighting other cats or feeling threatened, but something very deep, very alien sounding. Along with ears clipped to the head and a pouncey, tense posture, he fixed me with a stare and kept the growling up. Until I took two steps back, than he continued eating.

Never seen him overtaken by blood frenzy like this.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #1413 on: September 05, 2012, 04:48:47 AM

Cat we had a many years back did that exact same thing...with toy mice.  It was funny and cute...but also creepy enough that we would even think of trying to get close to him when he did it.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #1414 on: September 05, 2012, 05:13:25 AM

I dropped a piece of deer jerky once and my super-sweet cat of the time instantly latched on.  She gave the same growl when I tried to take it away.

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1415 on: September 05, 2012, 05:32:57 AM

I love that growl/ yowl.  Reminds me of the awesome orange tabby we lost 5 years ago now.   He was 22 when we had to put him down, but the little bastard was still ferocious despite being blind and frail.   When he was young he was king of the neighborhood and frequently brought-home muskrats nearly as large as he was.   cry

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #1416 on: September 05, 2012, 05:55:11 AM

Re: picture: The caption said the cat adopted the chicks. Hopefully the mother instinct prevails of the hunter one.

Re: hunter-killer-cats: Most outdoor cats do that, yeah.
Caught my last cat of 12 years eating a mouse inside the house: I approached him and he obviously thought I was about to take his prey away. Which resulted in the most cat-unlike growl-sound I ever heard of him. No the usual hissing he did when fighting other cats or feeling threatened, but something very deep, very alien sounding. Along with ears clipped to the head and a pouncey, tense posture, he fixed me with a stare and kept the growling up. Until I took two steps back, than he continued eating.

Never seen him overtaken by blood frenzy like this.

My cat did that - cage rage is what my vet called it at first. Turned out he had a brain tumor that was actually impacting his behavior. Amazing how a playful house cat can turn into a raging beast in a few short months.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #1417 on: September 05, 2012, 06:04:20 AM

I've seen that once or twice in dogs too if they get a hold of something from the garbage that they really, really want to keep, but it's scarier in a dog simply because they're normally so howdy howdy hi hi. A cat you can see has that killer in it somewhere.

I need to videotape our dog watching our ball python eat its live weekly mouse. As far as I can tell, it's the doggie equivalent of watching "Saw". As soon as he sees we're going to feed the snake, he starts doing this little weird moaning-howling noise that he never makes for any other reason, he goes to the tank and starts a low sort of warning bark at the mouse--I honestly think he's saying, "LOOK OUT, DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR" at it. Then when the snake strikes and constricts, he just flips out with this horrified strangly-howl, he doesn't bark, and presses his face as close as he can to the action. Occasionally he turns and looks at us as if to say "Are you FUCKING SEEING THIS? Do something, smelly monkey people! There's a mouse in there and that thing is SWALLOWING IT!"
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #1418 on: September 05, 2012, 09:23:46 AM

I've seen that once or twice in dogs too if they get a hold of something from the garbage that they really, really want to keep, but it's scarier in a dog simply because they're normally so howdy howdy hi hi. A cat you can see has that killer in it somewhere.

I need to videotape our dog watching our ball python eat its live weekly mouse. As far as I can tell, it's the doggie equivalent of watching "Saw". As soon as he sees we're going to feed the snake, he starts doing this little weird moaning-howling noise that he never makes for any other reason, he goes to the tank and starts a low sort of warning bark at the mouse--I honestly think he's saying, "LOOK OUT, DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR" at it. Then when the snake strikes and constricts, he just flips out with this horrified strangly-howl, he doesn't bark, and presses his face as close as he can to the action. Occasionally he turns and looks at us as if to say "Are you FUCKING SEEING THIS? Do something, smelly monkey people! There's a mouse in there and that thing is SWALLOWING IT!"

Lol.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1419 on: September 05, 2012, 10:36:22 AM

howdy howdy hi hi!

awesome, for real

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #1420 on: September 05, 2012, 11:16:17 AM

Not sure if cute or funny. I'll go cute for now.

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
-Calantus makes the best of a smelly situation.
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #1421 on: September 05, 2012, 10:09:54 PM

That is not cute, it belongs in the awesome thread.

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #1422 on: September 06, 2012, 06:03:45 AM

That is not cute, it belongs in the awesome thread.
It's all three, but definitely awesome  DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS

The expression on the bulldog's face in the first pic is just priceless.

Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #1423 on: September 06, 2012, 07:14:55 AM

Heart bulldogs

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #1424 on: September 06, 2012, 01:34:07 PM

The pictures should be reversed for effect.

There was a guy in my old condo with a bulldog and this other dog that was smaller, but had some of the facial traits of a bulldog. Never got around to asking what kind of dog it was so I could look out for them.
rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #1425 on: September 07, 2012, 01:16:05 AM

I think he worries when he goes, one day it'll be him going into that container...in smaller pieces.

"NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE THIS!"

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #1426 on: September 07, 2012, 01:18:24 AM

howdy howdy hi hi!

awesome, for real

Dog = Mickey Mouse
Cat = Donald Duck

Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #1427 on: September 07, 2012, 04:13:03 PM

Not sure if this should go here or the Cat Thread.

#6 of Mashable's 12 YouTube Clips of Hungry, Hungry Kitties

Can't remember how to post video so it plays like a popup Youtube video. But in case it's just auto-magical, here's a direct link to that video.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1428 on: September 08, 2012, 09:56:54 AM

Lizard inna ear.

Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #1429 on: September 08, 2012, 02:27:52 PM

I'm trying to figure out how he gets the lizard out of there without breaking one of its legs.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #1430 on: September 08, 2012, 04:04:05 PM

Russian Wildcat Kitten

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #1431 on: September 08, 2012, 06:43:11 PM

My plan, when I get rich someday off of frivolous lawsuits, is to have an entire menagerie of Pallas cats (those.)

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #1432 on: September 08, 2012, 07:59:47 PM

That cat is saying "As soon as I figure out what you are, you will know pain.  Perhaps sooner."

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1433 on: September 10, 2012, 12:42:00 AM

Baby Starro.

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #1434 on: September 10, 2012, 09:24:55 AM

<SQUEE>

The anole through the ear amuses me, despite hating plugs.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 91 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cute Pictures thread  
Jump to: