Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:22:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: AT&T Universe -- anyone tried it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AT&T Universe -- anyone tried it?  (Read 15695 times)
Logain
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 03:11:12 PM

Besides, if it's not super important you watch live, games can be had off TPB same as anything else.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #36 on: October 23, 2014, 04:48:17 PM

Finally installed/working!  So far not too shabby.  Havent tested speeds yet, but really digging the DVR and wireless boxes.

I am in a very established neighborhood and my junction splice was rusted out.  My neighbors were on verge of losing service; turns out my house was first impacted.  They had a crew out very next morning and viola- all my stuffs works now!

Gotta say, entire process was smooth and besides greeting the tech I really did not have to talk with anyone.  Construction crew was kind enough to give me shoutout this morning.  Very slick and professional.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #37 on: October 23, 2014, 06:09:55 PM

Who even has cable anymore?

People 34 and up who aren't super techy and those under who want live sports.

"Cut the cord," you say? Yeah, it's too much of a hassle for 90% of users who can't even bother to learn how to properly maintain a car, and those are simple comparatively.

I bought my mother a Roku for Christmas a couple of years ago and got it hooked up to her Netflix account for her.  Within a month she'd bought another Roku for her other TV and cancelled her cable.  The "super techy" bar is definitely lowering on that one.

Shatter
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: October 26, 2014, 08:22:48 AM

I just switched to U-verse since its now available in my area and its been great.  Comcast can suck my left nut.

Comcast breakdown: 
1)  4 technicians out this year to fix intermittent internet drops multiple times a day, never fixed it
2)  Some email got lost transferring it over to Gmail, Comcast said they couldnt retrieve it, made a ticket anyhow, then never called me back
3)  ATT Uverse comes with 2 DVR and comcast wanted to charge for them
4)  UVerse is $25 cheaper per month, modem comes with battery backup for free(Comcast never gave me one, had to buy it myself)
5)  Since Uverse install internet hasn't dropped once
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: AT&T Universe -- anyone tried it?  
Jump to: