Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 02:24:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Xbox Downloadables now have me interested. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Xbox Downloadables now have me interested.  (Read 1435 times)
schild
Administrator

on: January 02, 2008, 07:22:54 PM

For reals.

Next year, according to infamous anonymous rumor monger Surfer Girl, Xbox downloadables include Phantom Dust and Rent-A-Hero (a fantastic game that never made it out).

That would be awesome. Downloadable PS2 games on the ps3 plz.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 11:58:44 PM

Links to info on those two?

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 12:04:58 AM

5) Some of the 2008 additions to the Xbox Originals lineup: Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding, Amped 2, Armed and Dangerous, Blinx: The Time Sweeper, Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space, Blood Wake, Brute Force, Conker: Live & Reloaded, Dead or Alive 3, Deathrow, Dino Crisis 3, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Fable bonus content, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, GunValkyrie, Halo 2, Jade Empire, Jet Set Radio Future, Mechassault, MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Midtown Madness 3, Ninja Gaiden, Quantum Redshift, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Phantom Dust Rent-A-Hero No. 1, Shenmue II, Sneakers, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Stubbs the Zombie in "Rebel Without a Pulse", Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus, ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth, Tork: Prehistoric Punk, Voodoo Vince, Whacked!. Service expected to have over one hundred titles end of next year.

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/

She posts lots of insider shit. No one knows who she is. Or if she's a she.

Personally, I dislike what she does if only because I'm sure it's NDA-breakage-city and some employees just can't shut the hell up. Also, there's no doubt in my mind her stuff generates hype when companies aren't ready for it.

Part of me assumes this person is part of the ESRB or some kind of quality control arm of the industry. And likes being the center of attention.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 05:35:32 AM

What I find interesting about it is the addition of BloodWake, Midtown Madness to the XBox originals, since they're titles I own and aren't supported by BC currently.
I wonder if this will add them to the BC-list?

How accurate are they usually with rhe rumors/insider stuff? I was wondering about a new SSX.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:40:42 AM by Azazel »

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Moaner
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 06:43:07 AM

Oooh I hope those rumors are true.  I'd buy Deathrow again.  I spent way more time than I should of with that game.

PSN: Happy_Hedonist, SteamID: Happy Hedonist
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 08:39:56 AM

I thought it was interesting to see Phantom Dust and Cthulhu appear in my Dashboard Games list recently, but this may or may not mean anything.  Also, Voodoo Vince is not currently supported on 360 either.  I am suspicious that adding a game to the Originals service will not necessarily cause the disc version to work, but I'm all cynical and shit.  Optimistically, maybe the BC for Phantom Dust will improve to Halo-quality... but I don't really believe that.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Xbox Downloadables now have me interested.  
Jump to: