Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 04:13:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: OGame 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OGame  (Read 2474 times)
climbjtree
Terracotta Army

on: September 25, 2009, 08:48:46 PM

Anyone playing this?

OGame

The Goons are playing it, but I avoided that server and looked for one midway down the list in the hopes it would be less populated.

A couple of army pals of mine and I just started and we've formed an alliance there if anyone's interested.

You'll find me on server 34 as roblanedude. Feel free to join the alliance! Just let me know you're from F13 in the app.

Also, if/once you join, there's a quickstart guide in the alliance area.

edit: forgot the server info.

edit 2: as I stumbled through the page, I found that perks can be bought with dark matter. How do you get dark matter? You pay for it. With real money. I usually bail as soon as I see something like this, but I think I'll give it a shot anyway.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 09:32:21 PM by climbjtree »
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 11:59:33 PM

Yeah, I played this a few years ago when I was on a browser game kick. Was pretty fun (as far as browser games go) if I remember correctly.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: OGame  
Jump to: