Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:48:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Reactivate? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reactivate?  (Read 1776 times)
Bungee
Terracotta Army

on: January 25, 2008, 06:43:08 AM

Hi!

I've just been wondering if there is any program in place to allow suspended Accounts to be reactivated and have some free game time?

I'm just about to get my old Eve-Account fired up again but it's 3 years since I last played so I wanted to make sure this really is what I want to spend my money/time on over the next months. And besides the 14-day trial with some new chars I wanted to be able to test my old and developed one.

Appreciate any information on how I could get that done!

Freedom is the raid target. -tazelbain
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 06:49:10 AM

I havent heard of any 'Free 10 days for returning customers!' speels.

Sorry man.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 08:18:41 AM

They occasionally send out e-mails to suspended accounts which allow you to reactivate for free for ten days. As far as I know they only did it once, right before the summer, in 2007.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 08:26:11 AM

You could always buy a 30 day time code to just activate your account temporarily for 30 days ($14.95) and see if you like it, that way you don't have your CC on file to keep the subscription going if you decide not to play past that.

- Viin
Bungee
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 12:05:09 PM

You could always buy a 30 day time code to just activate your account temporarily for 30 days ($14.95) and see if you like it, that way you don't have your CC on file to keep the subscription going if you decide not to play past that.

Well, seems like after all I won't have any joice but pay them for one month.
Or I just go ahead and test a new char on the 14-day trial to at least get familiar with some of the basic changes in the client :/

Freedom is the raid target. -tazelbain
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 01:24:30 PM

If your previous char is pretty low in SP (ie <5mil), then I wouldn't bother. New chars these days start off with a lot of skills, so you'd probably be better off starting over anyways.

Now if you had been training skills but not actually playing for the last 3 years, that character would be worthwhile.

And, if you like the trial with a new character, you could always reactivate your original and either two-box it or transfer that character to your new account (though it would cost some $$ to do that).

- Viin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Reactivate?  
Jump to: