Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 01:20:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: NEW Roster list (Started 6/2) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW Roster list (Started 6/2)  (Read 10193 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #35 on: June 07, 2004, 12:12:51 PM

Don't forget there is in-game email. Send Whipcrack the name of any alts you want added to the SG, and I'll add them to my friends list so I'll know when you are online.

Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #36 on: June 07, 2004, 01:23:14 PM

Victory: Mr. Corporate

Okay, here is the thing... With my girlfriend back from college, my CoH time has been cut short to almost nothing.  I try to make it on every couple nights or so, but there are only 2 or 3 people on!  I remember back when we started this we were a kick ass SG with tons of people on all working together, and I think we would all like it that way again.  When you look at the "Last Played" column in the SG window you can see that there is an incredible amount of people who haven't played in the past 20 days or so, and even a couple people who haven't played in 35!  I was thinking we restore the guild to its former glory by taking all those alts you guys don't play anymore, make a separate guild for them, and then get everyone's current characters on Bat Country.  

This thread so far has been about the characters you currently are playing, how about now we list the ones you don't play much anymore (in Bat Country of course), and move them to another SG.  Then hopefull we can consolidate all the current players, and have a bunch of people online as opposed to the handful (this all on my basis of playing past 11pm EST) that we have now.  

Of the guys I see on regularly, (Aslan, Xilren's Twin, Blue Bomb, Bloodfire, Naihatsu, and Rascal King, this being far from a complete list), I feel they deserve officer status (especially some of the guys who have out leveled us and play with other SGs on a daily basis, it's great that they still hang around), so they can invite other cool players to our SG.  I know a couple have been promoted already, but let's get the SG to the point where no matter when you come on you have 10 other guys already engaging "the forces of evil".

Well now I will logon and hopefull catass my way past level 19, as I have been this level for like 2 weeks (my girlfriend is not an apparent fan of the MMOGs:-).

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #37 on: June 07, 2004, 01:28:22 PM

Quote from: WayAbvPar
How many guild officers are there now? 3 (with Schild's shocking abandonment of us! =P )? Ooki, Haemish, and Xil? I would like to get my alts SG'ed at some point. Maybe we can set up a time to make sure one of the officers is on and they can do invites for 15 minutes or so?

I really don't know that I can carry on without him.  I've only just learned to pronounce his name... "SHILLED" .  His cruel rejection has left a void in my life.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #38 on: June 07, 2004, 01:49:03 PM

Well, you can pretty much drop all of my characters in it: Crispy Crusdader  and Radimite.  Don't play either of them and haven't for a long while.

I think my time in CoH has ran to a close.  Just haven't found it interesting for a week or two now. Cancelled my account last night.

Signe,

Schild is busy FLAXXING2CRUSH with myself, Nebu and others to be determined later.  Fun diversion if you don't mind just building shit and running around like a lost Forrest Gump for a couple days. (Not trying to hijack people)

-Rasix
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #39 on: June 07, 2004, 02:06:05 PM

I don't know what this means!  Is it dirty?  Can I watch?

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #40 on: June 07, 2004, 03:58:06 PM

Quote from: Signe
I don't know what this means!  Is it dirty?  Can I watch?

Well, it involves schild dressed up as a pharoah and myself dressed as a white man servant and Nebu as a black one...

-Rasix
schild
Administrator

Reply #41 on: June 07, 2004, 04:15:01 PM

heheheeehhehehheeh. It's all coincedence.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #42 on: June 07, 2004, 04:22:46 PM

Tell me where to go.  I made a board to help.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: NEW Roster list (Started 6/2)  
Jump to: