Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 01:12:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cute Pictures thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cute Pictures thread  (Read 1024788 times)
Mattemeo
Terracotta Army

Reply #630 on: February 10, 2010, 02:57:34 AM

I have less of a problem with the dog than I have with what the owner has done to it.

Having said that, it's a fucking shitzu, and they're brainwrong barmy yap-happy fuckwit dogs. All of them.

Much better.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 03:01:58 AM by Mattemeo »

If you party with the Party Prince you get two complimentary after-dinner mints
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #631 on: February 10, 2010, 07:27:04 AM

I have less of a problem with the dog than I have with what the owner has done to it.

You mean how the owner is drilling a hole in it's head?  I think it should have gone in the funny picture thread.  I think nearly all dogs are cute, but then I only know one person with tiny dogs and they're not yappy.  It must be the personalities or something that makes everyone here dislike them because they are kind of cute. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
schild
Administrator

Reply #632 on: February 10, 2010, 07:47:37 AM

Most tiny gods are downright ugly. Especially the wall-eyed inbred freaks.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #633 on: February 10, 2010, 07:54:19 AM

Cthulu   awesome, for real

-Rasix
Mattemeo
Terracotta Army

Reply #634 on: February 10, 2010, 08:10:01 AM

(assuming you meant dogs) I think some of them conform to the belle-laide principle. Pugs are so magnificently ugly that they are somehow adorable.
It's kind of like the reason I have a Headcrab plush. On the one hand, screaming is to be expected. On the other hand... they're so cute!

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #635 on: February 10, 2010, 08:36:31 AM

I think that pug is totally cute. 

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #636 on: February 10, 2010, 08:38:39 AM

I love PUGs, but I could probably only stand them for about 10 minutes a day.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #637 on: February 10, 2010, 08:55:28 AM

I've heard a lot of people say that tiny dogs (and gods, I suppose) can be really annoying.  I've never had a tiny dog (or god).  A grandmother and one aunt had some tiny dogs but I didn't get to see them often so I don't have a clear recollection.  One old neighbour when I was very young had a Chihuahua but I never interacted with it.  The fucking thing was crazy and vicious!

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #638 on: February 10, 2010, 09:40:49 AM

Chihuahuas are Satan's harbingers of doom. Those little fuckers are retarded, yappy, shithounds with no sense of self-preservation.

Pugs, OTOH, are cute little demons of cuddlyness.

Mattemeo
Terracotta Army

Reply #639 on: February 10, 2010, 09:59:42 AM

I have met multiple viciously unstable, mentally retarded and wholly unpleasant yappy arrogant chihuahuas, pomeranians, shih-tzus, yorkshire terriers, corgis (arguably the worst small dog of all), bichon and maltese (actually that's probably what the dog that started this current conversation was, looking back).

Every pug I've ever met has been distilled loveliness. Eager but not tiresomely excitable, utterly friendly, emotive and quiet. They are little tan bags of personality. If I wasn't more of a cat person, they'd be very high on my choices of breeds to go for, but their inherant genetic health problems would make me seek a cross.

Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #640 on: February 10, 2010, 10:27:06 AM

corgis (arguably the worst small dog of all)
Your insane, corgis's are awesome.  Every one I've ever met has been friendly and full of personality.  They are also incredibly adorable.  One of my favorite dogs.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #641 on: February 10, 2010, 10:30:22 AM

You're insane. Corgis are vicious, yappy things without the brains the gods give retarded mice.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #642 on: February 10, 2010, 10:45:55 AM

THEY ARE SO CUTE, THOUGH!
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #643 on: February 10, 2010, 10:46:04 AM

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #644 on: February 10, 2010, 10:57:24 AM

I've met a number of corgis and they've all been great. I don't think I'd class them as a small dog though, they're just short. Pomeranians have been a mixed bag, some have been wonderful, some have been kind of mean.

I've never met a bichon that wasn't a total sweetheart.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #645 on: February 10, 2010, 11:07:34 AM

You're insane. Corgis are vicious, yappy things without the brains the gods give retarded mice.
None of the Corgis I've met have been yappy at all.  They are actually quite and just give you odd/funny looks, which helps the cutness.  I'm starting to wonder if we're all talking about the same dogs here.  They've never been anything like you guys have described.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #646 on: February 10, 2010, 12:12:44 PM

I've had a number of pugs over the years.  Most of them are quite awesome and laid back.  Sometimes, though, you'll get a yapper. 

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #647 on: February 11, 2010, 09:19:09 AM

None of the Corgis I've met have been yappy at all.  They are actually quite and just give you odd/funny looks, which helps the cutness.  I'm starting to wonder if we're all talking about the same dogs here.  They've never been anything like you guys have described.

There's Welsh Corgis and the other breed, maybe they're quite different character wise.

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #648 on: February 11, 2010, 10:11:28 AM

My mom has a Lassa Apso/Peekinese cross and I have to admit it's a nice dog. Not overly yappy, very friendly, well behaved. My parents had always had big dogs, but now that they are close to retirement, they wanted a dog to travel with, and this silly thing fits perfectly on the center console of the truck.

There is a certain temptation to attach a brrom handle to it and mop the floor though.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #649 on: February 11, 2010, 02:29:30 PM

There's three corgis in this neighborhood. All of them mean little fuckers who practically shit whatever little brain matter they have out their rectums by attempting to kill every living thing they encounter on their walks.

Chihuahuahs are in a whole different league of badness, though. I've met a sweet, smart corgi as well as our local vermin. I've never met a nice chihuahuah EVER. My mother-in-law owned one that was  possessed by a minor demon from the third circle of hell. It had a gargling gollumish growl that sounded like its entire throat was filled with bubbling ichor, it habitually drooled, it walked around with its penis hanging out all the time because it often went upstairs to hump slippers in the closet, and its eyes glowed red even when you weren't shining a light straight on them. My wife once tallied the numbers of people it had bitten in the neighborhood: it was like six kids, four adults, my wife herself and on multiple occasions my mother-in-law (breaking the skin level bites). I couldn't figure out why the neighborhood hadn't gathered torches and pitchforks and come in a mob to demand that they be allowed to kill the monster. Perhaps because they were scared of my mother-in-law, a feeling I largely endorse.

Pugs are awesome. Also Boston terriers.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #650 on: February 11, 2010, 04:32:59 PM

Raspberry

of course they grow up to be monsters... literally

edit:: stupid vanishing link... ACK!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 05:50:24 PM by 01101010 »

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #651 on: February 11, 2010, 06:25:53 PM

Raspberry

Neopolitan Mastifs?  Oh, Presa Caniarios.  That's not really a big dog, you know.

Growing up into BIG dogs is part of their charm, IMO.  If the dog fits in your lap, it's not a dog, it's a snack.

Terracotta Army

Reply #652 on: February 12, 2010, 02:58:08 AM

Raspberry

Neopolitan Mastifs?  Oh, Presa Caniarios.  That's not really a big dog, you know.

Growing up into BIG dogs is part of their charm, IMO.  If the dog fits in your lap, it's not a dog, it's a snack.

Large is not the underlying meaning of MONSTER I was going for here. But still, the puppies are quite charming, as I am sure most dinosaur hatchlings were.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #653 on: February 12, 2010, 09:35:33 AM

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #654 on: February 12, 2010, 09:36:47 AM

He's got this DUDE, I'M SO HIGH RIGHT NOW look.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #655 on: February 12, 2010, 11:14:01 AM

Raspberry

Large is not the underlying meaning of MONSTER I was going for here. But still, the puppies are quite charming, as I am sure most dinosaur hatchlings were.

Yeah those are the dogs from the Great Dog Murder Saga of '01.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #656 on: February 14, 2010, 04:51:41 PM

Pic i just saw on facebook

Hic sunt dracones.
schild
Administrator

Reply #657 on: February 14, 2010, 05:25:15 PM

Pic is older than the hills.
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #658 on: March 10, 2010, 05:48:20 AM

Slightly different sort of cute but, well she really is adorable.

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #659 on: March 10, 2010, 06:07:09 AM

ACK!

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #660 on: March 10, 2010, 06:13:31 AM

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 06:17:40 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Terracotta Army

Reply #661 on: March 10, 2010, 06:24:05 AM

the dark eyebrows and the phone kill it for me... but the eyes are nice.

NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #662 on: March 10, 2010, 08:56:33 AM

It's not a phone, it's an enchanted nut for talking to spirits. Or something. I haven't played any recent Zelda games.

NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #663 on: March 10, 2010, 09:49:55 AM

It's not a phone, it's an enchanted nut for talking to spirits. Or something. I haven't played any recent Zelda games.

Modern day Ocarina. Just change the song in the Settings > Phone > Ringtones.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #664 on: March 10, 2010, 11:16:48 AM

the dark eyebrows and the phone kill it for me... but the eyes are nice.
There's something wrong with dark eyebrows and blonde hair?

cry

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 91 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cute Pictures thread  
Jump to: