Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:23:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Public Quests Are Antisocial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Public Quests Are Antisocial  (Read 21462 times)
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #70 on: September 12, 2008, 05:36:17 PM

The only reason this thread made it to 65 posts is because 1. I just posted and 2. You lot fed the troll.

But he just looks so hungry. :(

God Save the Horn Players
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: September 12, 2008, 06:55:19 PM

Well cevik has a blue tag, and feeding him is entertaining as a bored person in their office.
Vinadil
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: September 13, 2008, 07:22:01 AM

I know the early game is important and all... but honestly if you are judging the PQs by the Tier 1... then you just don't have some VERY important information.

1. There ARE PQ instances (they call them "dungeons").  We played in one, it had 3 wings, each with multiple PQs, each of which was "story-line" based, and were different from the "kill this, pick up this" type.  Of course, I am not sure how much more you CAN do in these types of games... its not like "sing this song" is a real option.

2. Even the non-instanced PQs change quite a bit as you move through, and most of that involves ever-increasing story-lines/mechanics for completing them.

3. Do PQs with your guild and forget all the other people... you will have more fun :).  Again, this is not very possible in the early game, but I am betting the PQs will become less populated as you level and the world opens up a bit.  Guild groups running PQs and SCenarios in between... then hitting some RvR to take a few keeps... that is where this game shines.  4 hours of play time in an evening and you don't sit in ONE DUNGEON the whole time.
tazelbain
Unknown

tazelbain

Reply #73 on: September 13, 2008, 09:00:18 AM

There is a T2 dungeon in both capitals.

"Me am play gods"
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Public Quests Are Antisocial  
Jump to: