Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:26:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Weekend Sale: Call of Duty (5): World at War (50% off / $24.99) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weekend Sale: Call of Duty (5): World at War (50% off / $24.99)  (Read 2631 times)
schild
Administrator

on: May 15, 2009, 09:27:08 AM

topic
Demonix
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:05:13 AM

topic

Still not worth it;  5 was a game that I wish I could have returned.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 01:47:15 PM

I got this free with my 9800 GTX+.  See you online!

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 08:51:29 PM

I just got my gold sniper rifle in CoD4 and I can't be arsed to get gold in any of the other categories, so I'm DL'ing CoD:W@W now.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 09:27:38 PM

I just got my gold sniper rifle in CoD4

God COD is a fucking gay game.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 08:19:31 PM

So, l must say that I am so far pleased. I have barely touched the single player, assuming that its going to be as weak as the CoD4 single player. The multiplayer however, has me pretty psyched. Its a little slower than CoD4, but the maps are more intricate and the combat engine, although nearly identical in feel to CoD4, seems somehow a bit more visceral. Also, overall the production on W@W seems a bit more polished.

I'll post back here in a few days, see if I've changed my mind at all.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Weekend Sale: Call of Duty (5): World at War (50% off / $24.99)  
Jump to: