Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:39:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Need a jump clone for friend 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need a jump clone for friend  (Read 1866 times)
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

on: September 27, 2008, 10:22:42 AM

I just convinced a RL friend to try Eve, and he's gotten to the point where he wants a jump clone. Anyone know someone offering jump clone services for a reasonable fee? He is in Uninvited Guests, and we are currently without an alliance, if that matters.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 09:29:00 PM by Ookii »
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 10:52:30 AM

Look for jump clone services on the EVE-O 'for sale' forum:

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=channel&channelID=109595

I've seen a couple. Most require that you drop your current corp, join theirs, and then use their offices to install a jump clone or two. There are some 0.0 folks who do the same thing, that don't require you to switch corps - but of course you have to jump out into 0.0 to get to their outpost.

- Viin
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 08:34:29 PM

Probably the easiest 0.0 jump clone service to reach is in providence. Before you go join inflatablehouse and try to get set up with a cva rep in advance. I was out that way for an op and never found a rep to sell me one. Ended up just factioning up for a cheap one. I think they charge 20 mill each but it's been months so I could be way off. It's helpful if your friend can go out with a partner to scout for him, but in general providence is the quietest 0.0 space I've ever been in.

Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 08:25:37 AM

Unless Dwindle has had a radical change of direction I very much doubt if the corp he is in is in CVA's good books.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 01:56:01 PM

True, UGH is probably red to CVA. We haven't been out that way in a while, though.
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 07:32:56 PM

We have groups set hostile that have not existed in years ;)
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 01:45:14 AM

We have groups set hostile that have not existed in years ;)

Slow to anger, even slower to forgive...

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Need a jump clone for friend  
Jump to: