Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:02:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Questions About CoV 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Questions About CoV  (Read 12675 times)
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: June 07, 2005, 03:57:02 AM

On a side note... I say hello to you and Eldeac on Batnet almost every time I log in and no one ever says hi back.  I feel sad and rejected even though I'm sure no one but me ever checks Batnet anymore.

Ironically, I was on last night when you and I were the only two on, I said "hiya Signe" and .... nothing.

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #36 on: June 07, 2005, 07:03:38 AM

You were on a few weeks ago... two days in a row!  I keep track because I am generally stalking most of you.  Just for fun.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: June 07, 2005, 07:41:09 AM

So the bottom line is that we are using cross-server chat only to silently spy on each other.

Its so us.

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #38 on: June 07, 2005, 08:52:30 AM

On a side note... I say hello to you and Eldeac on Batnet almost every time I log in and no one ever says hi back.  I feel sad and rejected even though I'm sure no one but me ever checks Batnet anymore.

Ironically, I was on last night when you and I were the only two on, I said "hiya Signe" and .... nothing.

Sorry.  I might have become accidentally drunk and fallen in a hole.

ClydeJr
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: June 07, 2005, 01:04:50 PM

I'll have to check but I might not have batnet on all my char's chat windows. I usually don't check the individual global channels for who is on. For that I check my global friends list since most of the people I play with regularly have characters spread out on both Virtue and Protector.

Sorry that you feel sad and rejected... here's a picture of my cat when he was kitty:
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #40 on: June 07, 2005, 02:33:36 PM

Awww... what an adorable kitty!  You are SO forgiven.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Questions About CoV  
Jump to: